If you like Green tea then...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... this tastes good. Not your ordinary green tea though, much smoother and "normal" than your average green teas usually. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Me resulta algo amargo

Posted by curlyherb on Mar 05, 2014

No le encuentro el sabor a mango. Quizás sea un té afrutado, pero lo siento algo amargo. Pensé que sería por dejarlo demasiado tiempo, y dejándolo reposar sólo un minuto sigo notando el sabor amargo más que el mango. No está mal de precio, pero hay tés mucho más ricos por la web. Si te sirven mis reviews clicka en que te ayudó. Es un segundín ^^

Good

Posted by Reviewer2469211 on Nov 29, 2011

I liked the tea, especially the fruity taste. It smells heaven too. The best part is its not bitter like other tea products, so I have it with no sugar.

It's ok but overrated and now quite expensive...

Posted by emanuela on Jun 22, 2012

It's my favourite St Dalfour green tea, but nothing great... It has got more expensive since I first bought it some months ago.

Smells heavenly but don't like the taste

Posted by PS-LIU on Sep 21, 2015

I had high expectation on this product after reading all the good reviews. The tea really smells heavenly with rich mango aroma which I love very much. However, if you an regular unflavored green tea lover or an Asian used to drinking Asian-style green tea, you may not like the green tea base of this product as it tastes bitter resemble that of low quality tea, and also comes with some strange aftertaste. I think next time I will try soaking them in cold water instead to enjoy the nice mango aroma and get rid of the strange green tea taste that I don't like.

Great for non-green tea drinkers

Posted by 5404462395425234609 on Nov 22, 2015

I thought the mango flavour would be over powering but it's not. You can still taste the green tea in the drink (so if you are looking for a substitute for green tea - this isn't the one). Doesn't matter if I leave it for a longer brewing period the intensity doesn't get stronger. This would be good for someone just wanting something a little different from green tea. I won't be repurchasing though :(

Just normal

Posted by 5556296949999894315 on Jul 14, 2016

I don't get the hype about this tea. Just a normal mango flavoured green tea. Don't like the fact that it losses it's mango flavour after just one brew.

Top quality

Posted by australia on Apr 24, 2013

Quality is good, however I just didn't particularly like the mango taste. It smells really lovely though.

tasty,but to expencive

Posted by Reviewer2125070 on Sep 06, 2012

tasty, but expencive, if the price was 1 $ I would tray it again

Ok.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 25, 2012

Tastes like regular tea, but the scent is of fresh mango.