New favourite!

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Apr 19, 2011

This tea is lovely, and I am not normally a fan of green tea. Will purchase again.

MMMMM VERY GOOD!!!

Posted by Reviewer1492617 on Aug 05, 2011

This Tea tastes great!! I highly recommend it. Very flavorful!! You won't be disappointed.

Really love this tea

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Aug 15, 2011

Wow, if you want to spruce up your collection on green teas this is one to try for sure unless you happen to absolutely HATE the taste of mango. This is my favorite green tea (at the moment...lol)

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2991883 on Aug 15, 2011

This rea is very good. Thanks to iHerb for the sample to get me started on it!

I love it...

Posted by Reviewer3231635 on Aug 16, 2011

I drink a lot of green tea and I usually prefer it with no flavour. But this one is great, the mango taste is present but pretty light. I will buy some more again for sure!

LOVE this tea!

Posted by Reviewer1782385 on Aug 16, 2011

It has the perfect amount of mango flavor and it's organic!

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2979935 on Aug 17, 2011

I love this tea. It s,ells and tastes absolutely delicious! The subtle taste of mango is great!

Good tasting

Posted by Reviewer2427255 on Oct 25, 2011

Part of a mixture for a picture of ice tea. Delicious.

St. Dalfour, Organic Golden Mango Green Tea, 25 bags

Posted by Reviewer2697355 on Oct 26, 2011

You asked me to evaluate this tea and nothing gives me more pleasure. You sent me a sample with another product and I just fell in love with it. I have been taking the Green Tea as a cancer prevention (between the rest of the program) and when Fukushima happened I was looking for a tea that didn't come from Japan. Yours was a God sent. The smell of mango fills the whole place with that beautiful smell that makes the house a home. The bag is made without a metal staple and the taste is delicious. And what we all want is a lower price and this is certainly lower than most places. A few of my friends that I have share the tea with are buying it in their health food store now. Kind regards, Toronto

nice tea

Posted by Reviewer2915907 on Oct 30, 2011

this tea tastes really good - I keep on reaching for it, when I need a cup of tea ...