First liked the sample, then ordered a full pack!

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 13, 2012

Refreshing and good for health, this tea is gorgeous: smells with real green tea, and mango flavor is SO yummy! Both good without any sweetener and with honey. I received a sample packet with a couple of my orders, and now I suggest to order the full pack, because this tea is a real good option for everyday use. // Чай очень ароматный, пахнет манго и настоящим зеленым чаем. Пару раз получила пробники с заказами, и теперь постоянно заказываю полный вариант - это на самом деле классный выбор для начала дня.

Healthy good flavoured green tea

Posted by Reviewer1273331 on Sep 26, 2011

I've got this product out of curiosity since I'm a big fun of their jams. It turned to be a pleasant surprise! This is the best flavoured green tea ever! As Japanese I regularly drink green tea even while I had lived in a western country for years. I tried quite many of those flavoured teas there and unfortunately most of them having flavour and green tea taste killing each other. This product has nice fresh green tea taste and very lovely mango flavour. If the green tea part is too strong for you I recommend cold steep. Just put a sachet in a 500ml container and pour filtered water and leave it in room temp or fridge about two hours and you will be amazed. My mom really loves this tea and ordered herself because I hide rest of box to prevent she finishes it!

excellent taste

Posted by Reviewer1755876 on Aug 23, 2011

I usually like herbal tastes most and hate the fruit ones. But this one is so exclusive - perfect integration of green tea taste and just a light mango flavor. Not a strong or artificial taste.

One of the best!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2463068 on Jan 23, 2010

We are tea drinkers...mostly green, all organic. This tea is one of our favorites...wonderful flavor...consistent excellent quality. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. St. Dalfour also makes a STRAWBERRY ROSE GREEN TEA...would love to see this at Iherb!!!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1148662 on Mar 14, 2012

Delicately flavored. Very pleasant taste with only a hint of mango. Don´t taste or smell like typical organic products.

be warned!

Posted by amelia on Apr 15, 2012

I love the smell of this tea and was really looking forward to drinking it. But it caused my gastric to act up. I drank this after dinner. I have hyperacidity,but most green teas do not cause any reaction. This unfortunately did. I am apparently not the only one who feedback about this. So those who are prone to gastric, please do take note!

MMMM...good one

Posted by Reviewer1084028 on Jun 01, 2009

In fact, I already reordered...very tasty.

St. Dalfour Green Tea Golden Mango

Posted by Reviewer1335836 on Apr 09, 2008

I'm not a big fan of green tea, but this is the best I have tried. I am, however, extremely fond of mangos.

Nice flavor

Posted by DavidH on Jun 17, 2009

Great tasting good quality tea. I drink 6-10 cups of green tea a day, and have tried a lot of teas, but this is my favorite so far.

tasty

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 30, 2012

This tea is very tasty. The flavor is nice and light but not bitter.