Posted by 5057362419740433066 on Nov 10, 2013

Not my cup of tea.

smells nice and tastes good

Posted by 4967997558071922483 on Jan 13, 2013

I also ordered St. Dalfour, Organic, Strawberry Tea but I didn't receive the product. I only received the golden mango green tea. I have sent email to iherb three times but they didn't reply BACK !!

weird taste

Posted by Reviewer2111223 on Jul 25, 2012

i brought this cos of all the review of how great it is. but i really dont like it. prefer the real green tea taste. so i guess its really depends on ur own taste.

First liked the sample, then ordered a full pack!

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 13, 2012

Refreshing and good for health, this tea is gorgeous: smells with real green tea, and mango flavor is SO yummy! Both good without any sweetener and with honey. I received a sample packet with a couple of my orders, and now I suggest to order the full pack, because this tea is a real good option for everyday use. // Чай очень ароматный, пахнет манго и настоящим зеленым чаем. Пару раз получила пробники с заказами, и теперь постоянно заказываю полный вариант - это на самом деле классный выбор для начала дня.

Healthy good flavoured green tea

Posted by Reviewer1273331 on Sep 26, 2011

I've got this product out of curiosity since I'm a big fun of their jams. It turned to be a pleasant surprise! This is the best flavoured green tea ever! As Japanese I regularly drink green tea even while I had lived in a western country for years. I tried quite many of those flavoured teas there and unfortunately most of them having flavour and green tea taste killing each other. This product has nice fresh green tea taste and very lovely mango flavour. If the green tea part is too strong for you I recommend cold steep. Just put a sachet in a 500ml container and pour filtered water and leave it in room temp or fridge about two hours and you will be amazed. My mom really loves this tea and ordered herself because I hide rest of box to prevent she finishes it!