Not a fan

Posted by 5685696938055253913 on Sep 30, 2015

Didn't enjoy this at all.

Satisfying tea

Posted by 5377944040342054262 on Sep 25, 2015

I am not a big fan of fruit infused tea since most of them are just too sweet. But I love this tea! My mum also loves this and is the only tea that she would prompt me to restock when supply runs low. :) The balance of the mango taste is just right and the green tea itself is of great quality.

Smells heavenly but don't like the taste

Posted by PS-LIU on Sep 21, 2015

I had high expectation on this product after reading all the good reviews. The tea really smells heavenly with rich mango aroma which I love very much. However, if you an regular unflavored green tea lover or an Asian used to drinking Asian-style green tea, you may not like the green tea base of this product as it tastes bitter resemble that of low quality tea, and also comes with some strange aftertaste. I think next time I will try soaking them in cold water instead to enjoy the nice mango aroma and get rid of the strange green tea taste that I don't like.

very nice flavour

Posted by 5610403807452951845 on Sep 11, 2015

I usually don't drink green tea, but this mango flavour makes it enjoyable for summer time. will purchase again!

Quite could suggest this one

Posted by 5438921647648691867 on Sep 08, 2015

It is good both hot one and iced one in summer. The flavour is sweet. Actually I prefer lemon tea than this one, but I will buy this again and give my friends this golden mango green tea. Also I think it's not perfect for relaxing time but I suggest enjoying this in daytime.

very tasty

Posted by 4791273337669112562 on Sep 06, 2015

love it! when winter comes, i'll definately order some more.

Excellent flavor, not strong even if left for longer

Posted by 5344311864827749754 on Aug 19, 2015

I bought 2 packs - one for myself and one for my colleague. we both have it at work and love it. the flavor is excellent compared to other teas i tried (been using greenfield before). will order again and in more quantity as i ship international.

EXCELLENT, life changing

Posted by j44lee on Jul 11, 2015

I've been drinking every single variety of St. Dalfour teas for over 20 yrs. Their mango flavor is by far the greatest. So light, refreshing, naturally a little tangy and sweet. Love it so much. HOWEVER, St. Dalfour teas no longer make long-lasting teas. One mango tea bag will make a nice 6 oz cup of hot tea. Whereas before (say, with their peach and strawberry varieties), you can easily brew 2 strong 8 oz cups. Still, the mango flavor is SO worth it. I go through one box of 25 bags in 2 wks.

...

Posted by mona22 on Jun 19, 2015

i love this tea , usually i drink't in my relaxing time , the smell is soo good & warm ..

Wonderful taste