Great taste

Posted by 5270891439163094807 on Mar 05, 2015

This is my favorite tea in the WHOLE world, such nice taste and wonderful smell.Recomend !!!

Raikas

Posted by Reviewer2915199 on May 23, 2015

Hedelmäinen tee. HYän makuista.

...

Posted by mona22 on Jun 19, 2015

i love this tea , usually i drink't in my relaxing time , the smell is soo good & warm ..

subtle taste, good value

Posted by 4839923227984656268 on Jul 24, 2014

This mango green tea has a subtle flavour and I like it. Most mango tea use black tea leaves so this is a bit unusual. It makes a refresh cuppa and is lovely for a zen feeling in the morning or afternoon. My mom liked it too so I have reordered 2 packets - one for her and one for me...makes a lovely gift for friends too.

Good

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013

If you like fruity and sweet teas - this is one for you. Plus; it's green, which is good for your health and full of antioxidants!

Me resulta algo amargo

Posted by curlyherb on Mar 05, 2014

No le encuentro el sabor a mango. Quizás sea un té afrutado, pero lo siento algo amargo. Pensé que sería por dejarlo demasiado tiempo, y dejándolo reposar sólo un minuto sigo notando el sabor amargo más que el mango. No está mal de precio, pero hay tés mucho más ricos por la web. Si te sirven mis reviews clicka en que te ayudó. Es un segundín ^^

Top quality

Posted by australia on Apr 24, 2013

Quality is good, however I just didn't particularly like the mango taste. It smells really lovely though.

It's ok but overrated and now quite expensive...

Posted by emanuela on Jun 22, 2012

It's my favourite St Dalfour green tea, but nothing great... It has got more expensive since I first bought it some months ago.

Smells heavenly but don't like the taste

Posted by PS-LIU on Sep 21, 2015

I had high expectation on this product after reading all the good reviews. The tea really smells heavenly with rich mango aroma which I love very much. However, if you an regular unflavored green tea lover or an Asian used to drinking Asian-style green tea, you may not like the green tea base of this product as it tastes bitter resemble that of low quality tea, and also comes with some strange aftertaste. I think next time I will try soaking them in cold water instead to enjoy the nice mango aroma and get rid of the strange green tea taste that I don't like.

Great for non-green tea drinkers

Posted by 5404462395425234609 on Nov 22, 2015

I thought the mango flavour would be over powering but it's not. You can still taste the green tea in the drink (so if you are looking for a substitute for green tea - this isn't the one). Doesn't matter if I leave it for a longer brewing period the intensity doesn't get stronger. This would be good for someone just wanting something a little different from green tea. I won't be repurchasing though :(