love it!

Posted by 4891066845896227790 on Oct 25, 2016

I love it that besides the green tea you can actually feel the mango flavor. Right now I am having a cup of it with a piece of 70% dark chocolate. Fabulous combination!

Great taste

Posted by 5270891439163094807 on Mar 05, 2015

This is my favorite tea in the WHOLE world, such nice taste and wonderful smell.Recomend !!!

Raikas

Posted by Reviewer2915199 on May 23, 2015

Hedelmäinen tee. HYän makuista.

Good

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013

If you like fruity and sweet teas - this is one for you. Plus; it's green, which is good for your health and full of antioxidants!

...

Posted by mona22 on Jun 19, 2015

i love this tea , usually i drink't in my relaxing time , the smell is soo good & warm ..

subtle taste, good value

Posted by 4839923227984656268 on Jul 24, 2014

This mango green tea has a subtle flavour and I like it. Most mango tea use black tea leaves so this is a bit unusual. It makes a refresh cuppa and is lovely for a zen feeling in the morning or afternoon. My mom liked it too so I have reordered 2 packets - one for her and one for me...makes a lovely gift for friends too.

Top quality

Posted by australia on Apr 24, 2013

Quality is good, however I just didn't particularly like the mango taste. It smells really lovely though.

Me resulta algo amargo

Posted by curlyherb on Mar 05, 2014

No le encuentro el sabor a mango. Quizás sea un té afrutado, pero lo siento algo amargo. Pensé que sería por dejarlo demasiado tiempo, y dejándolo reposar sólo un minuto sigo notando el sabor amargo más que el mango. No está mal de precio, pero hay tés mucho más ricos por la web. Si te sirven mis reviews clicka en que te ayudó. Es un segundín ^^

Good

Posted by Reviewer2469211 on Nov 29, 2011

I liked the tea, especially the fruity taste. It smells heaven too. The best part is its not bitter like other tea products, so I have it with no sugar.

It's ok but overrated and now quite expensive...

Posted by emanuela on Jun 22, 2012

It's my favourite St Dalfour green tea, but nothing great... It has got more expensive since I first bought it some months ago.