Smells heavenly but don't like the taste

Posted by PS-LIU on Sep 21, 2015

I had high expectation on this product after reading all the good reviews. The tea really smells heavenly with rich mango aroma which I love very much. However, if you an regular unflavored green tea lover or an Asian used to drinking Asian-style green tea, you may not like the green tea base of this product as it tastes bitter resemble that of low quality tea, and also comes with some strange aftertaste. I think next time I will try soaking them in cold water instead to enjoy the nice mango aroma and get rid of the strange green tea taste that I don't like.

Great for non-green tea drinkers

Posted by 5404462395425234609 on Nov 22, 2015

I thought the mango flavour would be over powering but it's not. You can still taste the green tea in the drink (so if you are looking for a substitute for green tea - this isn't the one). Doesn't matter if I leave it for a longer brewing period the intensity doesn't get stronger. This would be good for someone just wanting something a little different from green tea. I won't be repurchasing though :(

Just normal

Posted by 5556296949999894315 on Jul 14, 2016

I don't get the hype about this tea. Just a normal mango flavoured green tea. Don't like the fact that it losses it's mango flavour after just one brew.

Too bitter !

Posted by Cigale on Apr 17, 2015

I find that the bitterness is really too present ; practically don't test the mango anymore ! For more reviews, see my profile !

have not received my parcel (((

Posted by 5190352344954686136 on Jan 23, 2013

most probably because of local post office as my colleague who lives in another district receives parcels regularly and has no probs with that. Ira from Kiev, Ukraine

Posted by 5272784258705684794 on Oct 01, 2012

I can't Drink This

smells great

Posted by Reviewer2950321 on Sep 19, 2011

awesome smell. also taste too

good tea!

Posted by Reviewer1582809 on Sep 15, 2011

pleasant taste and aroma

Another Tea

Posted by Anders on Apr 13, 2012

I love this tea! Great Mango taste will buy again

Тasty tea. Вкусный чай.

Posted by Ludviga on Aug 14, 2012

Very tasty and fragrant tea! Very much invigorates.Doesn't burn. It is pleasant to all my acquaintances. I recommend! Очень вкусный и ароматный чай! Очень бодрит.Не горчит. Всем моим знакомым нравится.Рекомендую!