Nice tea - enjoyed the sample

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 22, 2012

I've got the sample packet with one of my orders - it's really nice tea, and peach aroma is obvious and non-artificial to my taste. // Получила пробник с одним из заказов - чай действительно хороший, аромат персика очень заметен и не дает синтетического привкуса.

nice tea

Posted by marina123 on Aug 06, 2012

try it with some ice and lemon...yum!

Good tea.

Posted by opheart on Jul 23, 2012

It's not bitter, even if you leave a bag in cup for a long time. But the peach flavour is not intensive. I think, if someone doesn't know, that the aroma is "golden peach", it is not immediately obvious that it's peachy.

delicious!

Posted by 5750791561216708744 on Jul 20, 2012

very nice flavor...love that it's organic!

Great iced Peach tea

Posted by Reviewer3046934 on Jul 04, 2012

Really love this brand. Organic. Very nice taste. Strong enough to tell it's peach.

Delicious!

Posted by 4758815616888977556 on Jul 04, 2012

Very nice blend of teas with the subtle flavour of peach. I like it best slightly sweetened with honey or stevia. Excellent quality!

Sweet tea

Posted by Reviewer1344728 on Jul 02, 2012

Nice taste

Great for Iced Tea!

Posted by Reviewer1795485 on Jun 26, 2012

Beautiful, clean peachy taste - great for iced tea! Nice to know its organic.

won't by again

Posted by Reviewer1150050 on Jun 23, 2012

I'm not a big fan of black tea, so I didnt like this

A review Golden Peach Tea (Organic) by St. Dalfour

Posted by 5294627211965963154 on Jun 22, 2012

I have tried this tea as instructed, to steep for 1 minute. Tea is very light in color and smells of peach. Upon tasting there is a faint hint of the peach. I would have to say that there is nothing particularly exceptional about this tea. It is peach flavored Ceylon tea. The tag on the tea has a different drawstring it seems. One is to gently pull the tag on the bag to extend the string. (This format eliminates the need for a staple.) I did not do this right at all since the string would not pull up; instead the tag floated in the teacup. When having another cup of tea I tugged a little harder on the string and the tag tore from the bag. Perhaps it will work tomorrow or later on; I mean another time. Tea is so very light that I will need to use two tea bags to truly enjoy the peach flavoring. I know that organic tends to be sterile and very blah. I will have to continue with this review another time.