NO Strawberry odor or taste

Posted by EllEll on Jun 29, 2012

good tea, but no Strawberry odor or taste________________________ чай хороший, но никакого запаха и/или вкуса клубники нет!

A bit boring

Posted by SillaVanilla on Jun 30, 2012

If you drink a lot of tea or water this might be great. But if you're used to a lot of flavor like soda or juice, I don't think you’ll taste it. I usually only drink water, tea and coffee, but I thought it was a bit boring. Although a friend of mine loved it. I would recommend trying "Golden Mango" first, it has a bit more flavor.

Wish the strawberry scent was stronger

Posted by Reviewer3139639 on Jul 27, 2012

I found this tea to be tasty but didn't understand the strawberry rose tag..Did not smell ike strawberry and rose

tea

Posted by ling76 on Aug 11, 2012

Taste like green tea, wish it had more strawberry flavour to it.

Strawberry

Posted by Reviewer3343393 on Sep 04, 2012

Although I know green tea is good for you I just don't think it has enough flavor. The Strawberry Rose has just enough hint of flavor to make this a yummy version.

Good tea

Posted by 5264118470229829463 on Mar 12, 2013

It lacks a bit of flavor, but one of the better green teas I have tasted.

boring taste

Posted by Reviewer2402627 on Dec 30, 2013

for me it was not good.

No me convence

Posted by 5320908716496290429 on Jan 01, 2014

Es verdad que tiene un ligero deje a rosa y a fresa, pero no me termina de convencer, prefiero el de mandarina. Aun así, me acabaré la caja porque es un té suave y fácil de tomar en cualquier momento.

Green Tea, but still needs sugar

Posted by Reviewer3174765 on Mar 11, 2014

I have thought i could go without sugar for this tea, but i was wrong. Its too dry, and tastes sour, if sugar wasn't added. I had wanted to take it au natural style, but it didn't work. The strawberry flavour was not strong enough, just a tinge.

Bof bof

Posted by Lyllow on Jun 12, 2016

Comme tous les thé vert de cette marque, je n'ai pas été très emballée. Le thé vert est de qualité moyenne et on ne sent pas les arômes sensés être présents (ni l’odeur ni le gout). J'ai terminé la boite car je n'aime pas gaspiller, mais je ne rachèterai pas.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »