One of the Best to Lose Weight and Eliminate Wrinkles for Smoother, Younger-Looking Skin

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 11, 2014

On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. This beverage is a powerhouse for fighting wrinkles due to its antioxidant properties. Compounds in green tea like EGCG have been found to benefit your skin from the inside out when consumed. Natalie Glebova, Miss Universe 2005, says in her blog, "Green tea can help you lose weight! It’s no wonder why supermodels and celebrities use green tea in their diets to stay in shape. Green tea boosts metabolism when consumed in high quantities daily. It also flushes toxins out of the body and has diuretic properties to reduce water retention. When I was getting ready for the Miss Universe contest, my nutritionist advised me to drink a cup of strong green tea after every meal to help my digestive system burn more fat, and flush out excess water to help my belly look flatter. I’ll drink to that!"

Very aromatic!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

Very nice strawberry flavour and aroma! Very delicate taste and antioxidants from green tea! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

My favorite tea

Posted by SunDownSeede on May 02, 2012

The smell is just simply aromatherapeutic The taste is light which to me is a perfect combo. *IMO I dont believe that a STRONG strawberry flavor would benefit the tea but overpower the tea. Perfect end to a stressing day. *LOVE the tea cup for $1.00 with purchase *Pretty box also could be shipped as a thinking of you gift :-) I-HERBS simply the best pricing and shipping!

Riquísimo aroma a rosa

Posted by BlancaOg on May 25, 2013

Un te verde delicioso, con un sutil aroma a rosas. Muy, muy, muy recomendable

yummmm...

Posted by Revron on Sep 20, 2011

I am not a big fan of green tea. But this tea is different. The flavour is mild and pleasant. The tea is also mild. With a dash of honey, this makes a nice dessert cup. This organic tea is tasty and healthy. Thank you iHerb for your excellent service.

I really like this

Posted by Reviewer1227420 on Apr 04, 2011

ALthough it is not very strong I like the hint of rose and strawberry. It makes the green tea taste much more palletable. I will definitely buy again.

My favorite tea

Posted by Reviewer1652066 on May 05, 2011

No,really! This is my favorite I've ever had. With a little strawberry stevia in it, you don't even need dessert!

Tasty tea!

Posted by Reviewer1877964 on Mar 09, 2011

I like this tea very much, thanks, iherb!

Gorgeous tea

Posted by Reviewer3283573 on Jun 23, 2011

The taste is not to fruity. Kind of light fruity floral. I think children will love it to. Will buy again

Very nice

Posted by Reviewer3132785 on Jul 27, 2011

I found this a very palatable way to have green tea. But none of my Japanese friends like it.