Marvellous Lemon Tea!

Posted by Reviewer1934723 on Nov 26, 2009

I ordered several boxes of St Dalfour lemon tea and have been very pleased with it. It's hard to find a really good lemon tea; there are many "herb tea" variations available, but they contain other falvourings and additives, making it difficult to even detect the lemon flavour. But this tea is perfect! And, I might add, iHerb.com's service was exemplary: the tea was well packaged and arrived very, very quickly!

If you like lemons

Posted by Reviewer2789144 on Jul 02, 2010

This tea is great.

Lovely flavor

Posted by Reviewer1248432 on Apr 28, 2011

This tea is delicious! It has a more subtle flavor than most black teas and the lemon has a sweetness to it. One of my new favorites!

St. Dalfour Organic Lemon Tea

Posted by Reviewer1593766 on Apr 07, 2011

Nice smell and taste and I love that it is organic. All the bags are nicely individually wrapped as well.

Good tea

Posted by Reviewer1613144 on Sep 23, 2013

I like to use different flavors, and this does have a hint of lemon. I like this brand.

I love it with milk

Posted by 5486644570188152417 on Sep 28, 2013

The perfect tea for begginers, or when you want something simple but tasty. The lemon extract is perfect, it's the best lemon tea I ever tried (and I have try sooo many, because I'm a tea lover). I like to put some veggie milk in it, and it tastes like heaven.

MUITO BOM

Posted by 4613897362935997574 on Jul 27, 2013

MUITO BOM

좋아요~

Posted by 5378938047195361297 on Aug 18, 2014

차를 좋아해서 구매했는데 저렴하고 좋네요~!! 레몬같은 상큼한 향을 좋아해서 레몬티로 구매했어요 이런 티종류는 레몬이라고 해서 레몬맛이 나는건 아니고 향만 나니까 참고하세요! 레몬향이 너무 좋아요~ 냉침만 해서 마셔봤는데 뜨거운물에도 마셔봐야겠어요~

피부 좋아질것 같은 향과 맛~

Posted by Reviewer1800842 on Aug 18, 2014

망고녹차티와 함께 요것도 하루 한잔씩 냉침용으로 먹고 있습니다. 덕분에 수분섭취도 평소보다 많이 하는듯 하고 여러모로 좋아요. 장바구니에 또 담아놨어요~^^

Love it!

Posted by 5079056098938468731 on Oct 06, 2014

nice lemon flavor without the bitter aftertaste! made in France can't be that!