Lovely!

Posted by Reviewer3191075 on Feb 10, 2012

More natural tasting lemon than others, healthier too. Be sure to follow the directions as to how many minutes to brew depending upon if you like your tea with milk etc. Refreshing.

Lemon Tea

Posted by mrshannah on Mar 01, 2012

Good quality lemon tea, it is a black tea though, not herbal.

lemon tea

Posted by Reviewer2459277 on Nov 17, 2011

allright lemon tea. like that its freshpacked.

Organic Light Lemony Fun

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 28, 2014

We were given a sample of this lemony tea and we loved the taste. It has a nice flavor & we were taken in by the Organic label. The slight lemon enhances the flavor & make tea drinking light & fun. We have seen this brand and now we have tasted it! So we bought a box! ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

not bad.

Posted by Reviewer2399655 on Oct 23, 2013

good flavored tea.

Good

Posted by 5128102265785689991 on Sep 19, 2013

Nice smell

Posted by Reviewer2421016 on Aug 29, 2014

Good lemon taste

I love lemon tea

Posted by Tonjiz on May 06, 2015

I am totally addicted to this lemon tea, I drink it almost every day. It does not have that synthetic lemon flavor that some teas have. This tastes natural and is not overpowering at all. I order this again and again and again. The only thing I don't like is the teabags that easily rip apart either when you open the outer envelope or when you pull the string out. A few times I have been in a hurry and pulled apart the entire teabag so it "exploded" all over my kitchen table and floor. Very annoying, I hope they change this. This is why I give it 4 stars and not 5.

A decent cup

Posted by Reviewer2084997 on Oct 10, 2014

I'm a loose tea brewer but I got this for convenience. The taste is pretty good but my sensitive palate picks up tea bag taste. So I can't give it 5 stars.