Great Green Tea

Posted by Reviewer3076159 on Apr 04, 2011

This tea has a wonderful flavor. Be sure to remove the tea bag after about 2 minutes for the best taste.

excellent green tea

Posted by Reviewer1587798 on Apr 18, 2011

I drank Prince of Peach (taidz pai) for many years, first in China then in the US. When iHerb was sold out, I tried Dalfour, whose fruit preserves I already admired. Turns out to be a fine green tea that does not upset my stomach (as P of P sometimes does). I infuse in warm water (not hot) for 15 minutes or so while I eat my breakfast and drink my orange juice. This is really green tea, not white tea.

Fab

Posted by Reviewer3047537 on Apr 25, 2011

I love this brand. Nice clean flavor and organic too. I used to buy another brand from China but I have problems trusting their organic policies. I Herb has the best prices of this anywhere. Thank you!

Om nom nom nom nom nom! (Slurp!)

Posted by KillerBunny on Jun 11, 2013

That's the sound I make when I drink this stuff, and I'm not really a tea drinker - but it's pretty good. I make it as directed but I let the bag soak for a little longer since I like it a little bitter, I usually tea-bag it a few times - I like tea-bagging - And it really squeezes every last drop of flavor out. I sweeten it with a bit of honey (or stevia if you're some new age mainstream hipster). In summer, I let it cool off and have it with some ice - It makes great iced tea and is very refreshing, it also mixes good with Maker's 46 and a splash of peach schnapps.

Organic

Posted by Didokitty on Aug 17, 2013

Very nice green tea. I usually don´t sweeten it, but my husband sweetens it with a bit of honey.

Good tea

Posted by 5554200031933261951 on Oct 11, 2013

Good smell and taste.

sweet and very tasty!!!

Posted by 4858309846486826289 on Dec 23, 2013

Awesome!!

Love this tea

Posted by 5244267358659778309 on Jan 04, 2014

My favourite flavour out of the St. Dalfour range!

flavor

Posted by 5118341048077009232 on Jan 25, 2014

Wonderful deep flavor

Marcy

Posted by 4839130810097767566 on Feb 15, 2014

Very good green tea. Would buy again.