Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Jul 19, 2014

Excellent I used it for my self made yogurt.

Great taste!

Posted by Rosie-Posie on Apr 12, 2013

I use this in my oatmeal to sweeten it, and it tastes great! I love it, it's completely natural and low GI.

I like it

Posted by lillanne on Jun 15, 2013

I use to buy some of the St. Dalfour product in the store and love the jam, so thats why I tried this one. It is very good - and more healthy as I have understood it.

Love the taste of strawberries

Posted by 4901164331802057895 on Aug 27, 2014

Seriously, this is amazing! So much better than other fatty sauces with preservatives and added sugar. This is 100% natural and I love it.

This is more like jam than sauce

Posted by Reviewer1231516 on Jun 28, 2013

Taste and constistency is exactly like jam. I wanted sauce to pour over my korean patbingsoo dessert but this won't work.

Jordbær saus

Posted by 4942791627511767924 on Nov 13, 2013

Jordbær saus grei nok. men karamel sausen i samme merke er mye mye bedre

Sweet Strawberries in a Squeeze

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 27, 2012

I purchased this in the hopes of using it to decorate a cake. However, the squeeze hole is too large to control lettering...would still need a pastry decorator. Even in blobs it was a nice touch on the whipped cream topping of freshly made strawberry shortcakes. We also use it as a yogurt and ice cream topping. It's so wonderful to see St. Dalfour going organic with some of their products. Even though this is sweetened with grape juice instead of sugar it still contains a lot of sugar. 24 grams per 2 Tablespoons. I find a tsp or two plenty for me. Since there are 3 tsps per TBS that would be about 4 grams of sugar per tsp--8 grams for my 2 tsps--no so bad. Don't miss that it's 100% organic.

Organic Strawberry Sauce

Posted by Reviewer2381123 on Nov 02, 2013

This is really good on ice cream it doesn't have any artifcial stuff in it I highly recommend this product.

gr8 product

Posted by 5346448185357112116 on Nov 20, 2015

it tastes really good and is a great addition for breakfast

Mouth-watering

Posted by 5466622388628685848 on Jan 27, 2016

Title says it all, mouth-watering. Only 2 ingredients and organic which is what i want. I love it on anything to sweeten, such as porridge, yoghurt etc. A must buy staple! It tastes just like strawberry jam just a little runnier.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »