St. Dalfour, Organic Strawberry Sauce, 10.6 oz (300 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Great taste!

Posted by Rosie-Posie From Croatia on Apr 12, 2013

I use this in my oatmeal to sweeten it, and it tastes great! I love it, it's completely natural and low GI.

This is more like jam than sauce

Posted by Reviewer1231516 From Korea, Republic of on Jun 28, 2013

Taste and constistency is exactly like jam. I wanted sauce to pour over my korean patbingsoo dessert but this won't work.

Sweet Strawberries in a Squeeze

Posted by Non-GMO From New Jersey on Jun 27, 2012

I purchased this in the hopes of using it to decorate a cake. However, the squeeze hole is too large to control lettering...would still need a pastry decorator. Even in blobs it was a nice touch on the whipped cream topping of freshly made strawberry shortcakes. We also use it as a yogurt and ice cream topping. It's so wonderful to see St. Dalfour going organic with some of their products. Even though this is sweetened with grape juice instead of sugar it still contains a lot of sugar. 24 grams per 2 Tablespoons. I find a tsp or two plenty for me. Since there are 3 tsps per TBS that would be about 4 grams of sugar per tsp--8 grams for my 2 tsps--no so bad. Don't miss that it's 100% organic.

I like it

Posted by lillanne From Spain on Jun 15, 2013

I use to buy some of the St. Dalfour product in the store and love the jam, so thats why I tried this one. It is very good - and more healthy as I have understood it.

Organic Strawberry Sauce

Posted by Reviewer2381123 on Nov 02, 2013

This is really good on ice cream it doesn't have any artifcial stuff in it I highly recommend this product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »