Very good

Posted by Reviewer1993737 on May 08, 2012

I usually don't drink black tea, but this one is very good and you feel it's as healthy as green tea. The best thing is that the strawberry flavor doesn't taste artificial like in so many other teas.

Nice taste

Posted by Reviewer1193698 on Nov 11, 2011

I like the strawberry taste in this tea, but you really need to be careful to steep the tea bag only for one or two minutes, because otherwise the strawberry taste starts to disappear.

Strawberry Tea

Posted by Reviewer2864650 on Jan 09, 2012

I recently purchased this tea for the first time. The smell is absolutely wonderful but the taste doesn't quite match. I mean the taste if fine but not really very strawberry like. But I do not add sweeteners to my tea so maybe if i had added some honey it would have made it better. But as I stated earlier, as soon as the hot water hits the bag you can smell the wonderful aroma of strawberries. I would definitely buy more in the future.

맛나요

Posted by 5373002234055623576 on May 09, 2013

여름이 다가오니 탄산수 냉침용으로 샀어요~ :-) 잘 우러나오네요. 맛나요~ 근데 아주 스페셜한 맛은 아닌 것 같아요. 뭔가 고급스러운 맛으로는 망고그린티가 더 나은것같아요.

Delicious ...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... tee, just like almost all the St. Dalfours. Try out more than just this! PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

iHerb Lover

Posted by Reviewer1031443 on Jan 28, 2013

My grandchildren loves this tea.

good, not special

Posted by Reviewer2052414 on Feb 10, 2013

the taste of the strawberry is very subtle, the tea is very strong

Great!

Posted by 5564966418342262621 on Apr 06, 2013

This tea smells and tastes like strawberry, but isn't overly sweet or flavorful, which I personally like. I will definitely buy again!

good

Posted by 5003538934442886441 on Apr 12, 2013

tastes good~~

Strawberry Tea

Posted by 5591546534286850157 on Nov 11, 2012

Nice subtle strawberry flavor.