Gran descubrimiento

Posted by artemisa on Feb 03, 2015

De esta marca creo que había probado con los trials un pack de 3 tés, pero los sabores no me convencieron. Me decidí a probar este y el de cereza y me encantan. Diría que mi preferido es este, el de fresa, pero ambos son muy buenos. Tienen un olor muy agradable pero un sabor bastante suave, aunque se reconoce el regusto a fresa o cereza (aunque suave). He repetido pedido. Sinceramente prefiero los tés de Harney & Sons, pero algunos de mis sabores preferidos no los tienen. Aparte, el envase de este producto es menos "cool" y por tanto más barato (también pesa menos en el envío, que eso cuenta).

Excellent

Posted by 4778441992796399333 on Feb 09, 2015

My favorite tea ever since i bought it. I'm ordering it every parcel since!

I like it!

Posted by 5403273290073618362 on Mar 06, 2015

It has a taste of black tea with strawberry taste, but it is not overtaking. Personally, I am very satisfied and will buy again.

good

Posted by 5035742778385633318 on Apr 08, 2015

Awesome ;)

great teas and a great company

Posted by Reviewer1539219 on Dec 29, 2015

My families favorite brand of teas (and jams/jellies). Love this company and their products! Great taste.

Delicious!

Posted by Galily on Jan 04, 2016

My husband and I are in love with this tea. It has just the right amount of strawberry giving it a wonderful natural flavor. Give it a try!

Yes, it actually DOES taste like real strawberry!

Posted by myfurryfriends on Feb 03, 2016

Just arrived today, and I had some for the first time. It is a subtle natural strawberry flavor, not in your face like a beverage with artificial flavor. Added a squirt of fresh lemon and some stevia, and it was almost like tasting summer. :D Will definitely buy it again!

Rich taste and aroma

Posted by Aliskin on Jan 19, 2014

I like it, is has a good taste and good smell. Definitely much better than the green tea with mango from the same series, which I did not like at all. This one has a nice strawberry aroma and I enjoy it.

Lovely natural flavour and aroma.

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on Feb 03, 2014

Loved this tea, its so nice, I have chemical sensitivities so can not have normal tea, I was worried the smell would make me react but it did not, and it tastes so lovely and refreshing, I used the first tea bag three times to the maximum out of each bag. I am certainly buying more of these on my next order. Lovely natural flavour and aroma.

i dont usually make an effort to write review but this tea made me to exceed my hobits!

Posted by BestReaviewer on Feb 09, 2014

this tea tastes really good! i never add any sweetner to my tea and this tea has a natural light sweetened taste from the strwberry. will buy again!