Quite good...

Posted by RainbowNebula on Apr 24, 2015

but not as good as the green tea mango flavored one from the same brand. I do not think I will re-order this.

Bitter.

Posted by 5476211092861741312 on Apr 23, 2015

I did not soak the tea bag for very long, the tea tasted bitter. Adding honey and sugar did not help much. The strawberry smell is too strong and does not smell natural.

good

Posted by 5035742778385633318 on Apr 08, 2015

Awesome ;)

I like it!

Posted by 5403273290073618362 on Mar 06, 2015

It has a taste of black tea with strawberry taste, but it is not overtaking. Personally, I am very satisfied and will buy again.

Excellent

Posted by 4778441992796399333 on Feb 09, 2015

My favorite tea ever since i bought it. I'm ordering it every parcel since!

딸기향 홍차

Posted by 4783268564030630758 on Feb 05, 2015

향이 참 좋아요. 국내에서는 구할 수 있는지, 없는지 모르겠지만 가격은 아이허브가 더 나을 듯 해요. 국내는 너무 비싸게 팔아서..... 홍차맛이야 뭐 특급이지요:)

Gran descubrimiento

Posted by artemisa on Feb 03, 2015

De esta marca creo que había probado con los trials un pack de 3 tés, pero los sabores no me convencieron. Me decidí a probar este y el de cereza y me encantan. Diría que mi preferido es este, el de fresa, pero ambos son muy buenos. Tienen un olor muy agradable pero un sabor bastante suave, aunque se reconoce el regusto a fresa o cereza (aunque suave). He repetido pedido. Sinceramente prefiero los tés de Harney & Sons, pero algunos de mis sabores preferidos no los tienen. Aparte, el envase de este producto es menos "cool" y por tanto más barato (también pesa menos en el envío, que eso cuenta).

Any time~

Posted by 5088800207319395141 on Feb 02, 2015

Whether in cold or hot water, it really goes well it~ Smells really good not the artificial thing!!

Disappointing

Posted by 5184349118023632975 on Jan 20, 2015

It's not a bad tea, but it tastes like any other regular black tea to me. A little flavorless, too.

St. Dalfour Strawberry Tea

Posted by 4907398752623777338 on Jan 16, 2015

I love the Black Cherry kind and couldn't find it in my local grocery stores anymore, so I decided to try strawberry as well. It was fabulous, full of flavor, sweet and robust--a new favorite! It smells AMAZING!