If you want a black tea that tastes like strawberry

Posted by 5602475129292382614 on Oct 25, 2013

This is the one for you, it's lovely and strong

iHerb Lover

Posted by Reviewer1031443 on Jan 28, 2013

My grandchildren loves this tea.

맛나요

Posted by 5373002234055623576 on May 09, 2013

여름이 다가오니 탄산수 냉침용으로 샀어요~ :-) 잘 우러나오네요. 맛나요~ 근데 아주 스페셜한 맛은 아닌 것 같아요. 뭔가 고급스러운 맛으로는 망고그린티가 더 나은것같아요.

Delicious ...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... tee, just like almost all the St. Dalfours. Try out more than just this! PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Strawberry Tea

Posted by Reviewer2864650 on Jan 09, 2012

I recently purchased this tea for the first time. The smell is absolutely wonderful but the taste doesn't quite match. I mean the taste if fine but not really very strawberry like. But I do not add sweeteners to my tea so maybe if i had added some honey it would have made it better. But as I stated earlier, as soon as the hot water hits the bag you can smell the wonderful aroma of strawberries. I would definitely buy more in the future.

Nice taste

Posted by Reviewer1193698 on Nov 11, 2011

I like the strawberry taste in this tea, but you really need to be careful to steep the tea bag only for one or two minutes, because otherwise the strawberry taste starts to disappear.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1368652 on Jan 08, 2012

One of the best teas I have ever tried

Recommended!

Posted by Reviewer1911000 on Feb 20, 2012

Very good tea. Nice and smooth taste. Recommended.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2821819 on Jan 21, 2012

GREAT TEA + PRICE I really enjoy this tea with honey. Nice flavor and relaxing!

Best Strawberry Tea Ever!!

Posted by Reviewer3253341 on Nov 28, 2011

Years ago I was given loose strawberry tea that was fantastic. I searched high and low for something similar. After many tries, I finally found St. Dalfour Strawberry tea in a bag. It is heavenly. I found my tea. I love to have this in the evening. Many times it is in lieu of dessert or sometimes to compliment a treat. I drink it black. Nature already sweetened it. I gave several boxes last year as little Christmas gifts. They were a hit. iHerb sent the tea quickly. I'm a customer for life.