Yummy vanilla!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

Vanilla tea is a treat to me, I utterly love the smell. This tea is organic and smell wonderfully. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

good tea.

Posted by Reviewer11741561 on Aug 29, 2012

Quite good tea, but anything outstanding. I recommend to try, it is pleasant to some, some - No. Taste natural, without artificial aromatizator. Excuse for bad knowledge of English :) Неплохой чай, но ничего выдающегося. Рекомендую попробовать, некоторым нравится, некоторым - нет. Вкус натуральный, без искусственных ароматизаторов.

Excellent vanilla tea

Posted by alvinlky on Jan 10, 2014

I love this vanilla tea .Nice aroma.

The best of the flavored teas

Posted by Reviewer3132785 on May 24, 2011

All of St. Dalfour's teas are nice. But this is by far my favorite. Distinctive but not overpowering. And, unlike black cherry, the vanilla not only IS natural, it also tastes natural.

Great

Posted by 5736641793659046056 on Dec 24, 2015

Outstanding quality tea and a really nice flavor. The vanilla is extremely mild, and the main taste is of the tea itself, but overall it is a really yummy tea and so enjoyable. I love it especially with a big dollop of cream in it!

good

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Dec 18, 2013

not much of vanilla in it, but not bland altogether

Make up your own mind, but not for me

Posted by Reviewer2525172 on Nov 05, 2013

I don't understand the reviews on this one. There is no taste what so ever, bland city! St. Dalfour teas are great, but this one and the Earl Grey are terrible. All the other ones have great flavor, these 2 don't.

Not vanilla at all..

Posted by Reviewer2719377 on Dec 04, 2012

I love vanilla SO MUCH... But this tea doesn't taste vanilla at all. Ordinary black tea.

tea

Posted by Reviewer1179602 on Jan 08, 2012

Not really connected to taste Does not feel natural

Totally tasteless

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Jun 13, 2011

No matter how many teabags I put in my cup I still couldn't get much flavor. I won't buy this again