St. Dalfour, Peppermint Tea, 25 Tea Bags, 1.75 oz (50 g)

Reviews 2-star

Not my Cup of Tea

Posted by NBPT100 on Jun 27, 2013

I like peppermint but for some reason I did not care for the taste of this peppermint tea. I am use to loose tea that I purchase from organic farms here in the US. Peppermint is an excellent digestive herb and calmative. It can settle an upset stomach. On a plus note this tea is organic. If you found this review helpful kindly visit my iHerb Home page by clicking on my handle name above and read more of my reviews. Peace and good health

Not my favourite.

Posted by 4870254293081365656 on Aug 08, 2014

I still am not sure whether or not this contains caffeine or not but for me the taste is a little too strong and fabricated. A bit like toothpaste or something. Will stick to green teas of this brand I. Future.

Would prefer a pure peppermint infusion

Posted by Reviewer1751810 on Mar 15, 2012

Hmm, the mix between black tea and peppermint wasn't really to my taste. Prefer green tea or a purely herbal, strong peppermint infusion.