Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer3132785 on Jul 27, 2011

Customers should note that this is black tea flavored with peppermint, rather than pure peppermint tea. It tastes really good, and to my surprise is actually very good with milk.

Delicioso

Posted by 5132723855803337032 on Jan 15, 2014

Hace poco he comenzado a integrarme en el mundo del te y debo decir que esta variedad me parece muy buena. El aroma a peppermint se siente desde un principio y el sabor es delicioso.

Refreshing!

Posted by honestreviews1 on Mar 24, 2014

When I bought this, I thought I got the 100% peppermint tea, but it has black tea, so I didn't like it. However, I brewed a teabag in hot water for 5 mins, add some ice and a couple of slices of lemon, and it was so refreshing!

Good tea

Posted by PatriciaM on May 08, 2014

Nice tea to have on hand, especially as I've read that peppermint tea is good for the skin.

Great for after dinner

Posted by DeanaS on May 19, 2014

Peppermint helps digestion and good breath, so I offer this one after dinner. I think it gives a nice pick me up in the afternoon too.

delicious

Posted by 5398770708442338338 on May 21, 2014

A very good mint tea. Stronger flavor than other mint teas, very satisfying. Doesn't get too strong even when steeped for too long accidently.

Yum!

Posted by 5540362849916106117 on May 26, 2014

Never tried pepppermint tea but decided to give it a go as is known for settling stomachs,and I have been sick lately. Love how it is ORGANIC and it tastes great!

Tea-licious

Posted by 5070159032934091566 on Jun 05, 2014

I never expected the peppermint flavour to be so strong! It's amazing, very unique and pleasant. I've had one almost everyday. Perfect for tea connoisseurs to add to the collection.

it tastes gd

Posted by 4790540952414949763 on Dec 02, 2014

i love the peppermint smell!

the best I love it

Posted by 5147117175545492554 on Mar 25, 2015

This is wonderful product... Love it!!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »