the best I love it

Posted by 5147117175545492554 on Mar 25, 2015

This is wonderful product... Love it!!!!

St Dalfour Peppermint Tea

Posted by 5536186132299215582 on Mar 08, 2015

My first try on this peppermint tea, disappointed don't like the taste, so so only.

No es el mejor té de menta

Posted by artemisa on Feb 18, 2015

He probado este té como opción "barata" del de Harney & Sons del mismo sabor (el peppermint herbal de lata verde). De lejos prefiero el otro, que nada más abrirlo huele tanto que despeja la nariz. El té de Dalfour está bueno sin llegar a ser nada excepcional. El sabor a menta no es muy fuerte, ni el olor. Probablemente la próxima vez repetiré con el de H&S, esta compra simplemente me ha hecho darme cuenta de que un buen té con menta es complicado de encontrar, y que mejor invertir en el de lata, que tiene mucha más intensidad.

Oops! Impending expiration date

Posted by 5399127669382440549 on Feb 03, 2015

Although it says that expiration date is by July 2017 on the description above, the one I received today was by June 2015. It is very disappointing to see the old product, not a freshly packaged one.

it tastes gd

Posted by 4790540952414949763 on Dec 02, 2014

i love the peppermint smell!

Black tea with peppermint aroma

Posted by IdaEmilii on Dec 02, 2014

When I ordered this tea I thought that this was peppermint tea (I admit that I didn't pay too muct attention to product info). When the order arrived I was first a bit disappointed, but this tea quickly became my favorite morning tea! I found this especially tasteful when added some milk. Very fresh peppermint taste and coffein =>perfect way to start the day!

Great tea!

Posted by 5089347516238242739 on Nov 05, 2014

With a real zest of peppermint <3

MISLEADING: Not Peppermint Tea!

Posted by Reviewer1648208 on Sep 14, 2014

Despite it being called "Peppermint Tea" it is actually just ceylon tea with peppermint "flavor" added to it. I made the mistake of not reading the ingredient list carefully and was wondering why I was not receiving the benefits I usually do of peppermint tea. Again, if you are looking for a pure peppermint tea this is not it!

Good enough .

Posted by 5151953284241975477 on Sep 06, 2014

This tea taste good enough, but doesn't live up to my expectations.

Not my favourite.

Posted by 4870254293081365656 on Aug 08, 2014

I still am not sure whether or not this contains caffeine or not but for me the taste is a little too strong and fabricated. A bit like toothpaste or something. Will stick to green teas of this brand I. Future.