Yummy

Posted by Health-YourWealth on Jun 22, 2012

I mix with Green Tea!

Great pepperminty taste, but it does have caffeine in it.

Posted by reviews-you-can-use on Apr 15, 2013

The St. Dalfour teas are delicious. I was looking for a tasty peppermint tea and ordered this one. I didn't notice when I ordered the tea that it contains a blend of peppermint and Ceylon tea, so it is not a purely herbal, caffeine-free tea. Nonetheless, it is wonderfully minty and I like to make sun tea with it. I take two quarts of water and six tea bags, put then in a glass jar and leave the jar in the sun, for several hours. Cold peppermint tea is so refreshing, especially here during the hot Arizona summers.

Love!

Posted by Reviewer1581364 on Jul 29, 2012

This is the best peppermint tea I've ever tasted. Now that I know this is such a great brand, I will try some of their other flavours.

It's minty!

Posted by Reviewer2321779 on Jul 29, 2012

And caffeinated! I love it!

good product!

Posted by volcano on Oct 23, 2013

Very good

Great Tea Company

Posted by Reviewer2387912 on Nov 02, 2012

All the lines of this tea company have great flavors. The peppermint is light and refreshing. It would also make a great iced tea in the summer months.

Really nice tea - low caffeine effect

Posted by Reviewer2408250 on Dec 24, 2012

Yes, this is Ceylon black tea with peppermint flavoring. I didn't notice this when iherb gave me a sample, and when I drank it, I felt there was something different but couldn't put my finger on it until I read the label! (Expecting it to be herbal). Loved it and bought some. I also have St. Dalfour Earl Grey, and as much as I like that, too, one cup gives me the jitters and I am sensitive to caffeine. They are both flavored Ceylon tea so you'd think they'd be the same on caffeine, but I find the difference in effect to be stark between the two. I hardly feel anything with this peppermint version except a slight alertness (no jitters). Will be buying more.

추천합니다.

Posted by 5406552711238217058 on Dec 28, 2012

이것땜에 솔직히 아이허브 이용합니다. 속이 자주 울렁거려서 하루 1잔씩 먹는데 너무 좋구요 처음 1번은 아주 재빠르게 담그고 2번째 부터 우려 먹음 좋습니다. 추천합니다.

mint tea

Posted by Reviewer2992616 on Jan 14, 2013

a nice tea any time of day.

Keeps fresh, great value

Posted by Reviewer2044124 on Sep 26, 2011

Good deal for the price, look at the weight. Cheaper than the local grocery and wrapped in individual packets so it stays fresh.