St. Dalfour, Peppermint Tea, 25 Tea Bags, 1.75 oz (50 g)

Great Tea Company

Posted by Reviewer2387912 From New Jersey on Nov 02, 2012

All the lines of this tea company have great flavors. The peppermint is light and refreshing. It would also make a great iced tea in the summer months.

Really nice tea - low caffeine effect

Posted by Reviewer2408250 From Washington on Dec 24, 2012

Yes, this is Ceylon black tea with peppermint flavoring. I didn't notice this when iherb gave me a sample, and when I drank it, I felt there was something different but couldn't put my finger on it until I read the label! (Expecting it to be herbal). Loved it and bought some. I also have St. Dalfour Earl Grey, and as much as I like that, too, one cup gives me the jitters and I am sensitive to caffeine. They are both flavored Ceylon tea so you'd think they'd be the same on caffeine, but I find the difference in effect to be stark between the two. I hardly feel anything with this peppermint version except a slight alertness (no jitters). Will be buying more.

추천합니다.

Posted by 5406552711238217058 on Dec 28, 2012

이것땜에 솔직히 아이허브 이용합니다. 속이 자주 울렁거려서 하루 1잔씩 먹는데 너무 좋구요 처음 1번은 아주 재빠르게 담그고 2번째 부터 우려 먹음 좋습니다. 추천합니다.

mint tea

Posted by Reviewer2992616 From Ireland on Jan 14, 2013

a nice tea any time of day.

Keeps fresh, great value

Posted by Reviewer2044124 From New Jersey on Sep 26, 2011

Good deal for the price, look at the weight. Cheaper than the local grocery and wrapped in individual packets so it stays fresh.