Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer1770828 on May 23, 2011

We first tried a sample of this and then bought the full size since we liked it so much. It's has a nice complex flavor - not too jammy at all.

Fruit spread

Posted by Reviewer2189294 on Jul 01, 2011

Excellent product - very tasty

Very natural

Posted by Reviewer3283573 on Jul 03, 2011

One of the best, and my new favorite. Has a fresh and natural taste. Will buy again

wonderful taste!

Posted by vanessa-s-hudson on Aug 03, 2011

when this one was delivered to me as a sample, i fel in love with the little binned jam! fresh, not too sweet, having apropriate taste, SUPER! and i live in japan and the size of this is twice bigger than japanese ones for the same price! wow, i would say i definately buy this again and again!

Best Spread EVER!

Posted by Reviewer2925301 on Aug 03, 2011

I like all St. Dalfour fruit spreads, but this one is absolutely fabulous.

Love this spread!

Posted by Reviewer2446553 on Aug 05, 2011

What a great combo of fruits!

DELICIOUS!!

Posted by Reviewer1486052 on Aug 07, 2011

I had tried a sample and really liked it so I ordered several flavors of the St. Dalfour fruit spreads. Very high quality.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer2864650 on Sep 21, 2011

This is my favorite fruit spread. I received a sample of it last year and ever since then I have been buying it. I just bought the strawberry, blueberry and orange marmalade for our upcoming family reunion so I will have to report on those later. Believe me, if you taste this stuff you'll never want to go back to whatever you were eating before. Oh, and I forgot to mention that the prices are not too steep.

From Russia

Posted by Olga76 on Jun 15, 2012

Обожаю эти джемы!

Pantry Staple

Posted by JustSarah on Apr 04, 2014

I ordered this on a whim, and I will be ordering it with every iHerb order I place in the future. Unless I try another flavor... This fruit spread, seriously, is delicious, and has given me many delicious toast breakfasts. The fruit flavor comes through, it isn't overly sweet like a lot of the jam I can find around here. Love it!