Nice tasting

My 2 kids and I love it with pancakes

good and natural

Posted by 5737050058678831557 on Apr 30, 2014

tasty!

Nice blueberry jam...French makes it better

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek on Apr 20, 2014

It's one of my favorite brand if I am choosing for my jammmm... This one not just good for toast, but also good to add into my oatmeal as well as my homemade plain yogurt, simply yummy. I prefer to put it into the fridge after opening, and hey, don't waste the bottle, wash it and save for later use after you finished the jam. Be green to the environment :) I usually use to store some dried fruits or nuts... *if you like my review and found it useful, please click "YES" below this review and don't forget to click my username to see useful information and also you can see all the products I have actually bought and tried over 5 years now*

Blueberries are alive.

Posted by 5149995466414456696 on Mar 11, 2014

Blueberry is alive. Do not have to too sweet.

Delicious!

Posted by 4711883003752928730 on Jan 04, 2014

This is the nicest store bought blueberry jam I've ever tasted and what a great price. I love the whole blueberries, they are plump and scrumptious, and the fact that it is sweetened naturally. It is a little sweet for my taste, but that's OK, it means I can use less. Can't wait to try the other St. Dalfur jams!

Very good

Posted by juniper on Oct 16, 2013

The majority of the spread is full of berries but towards the end of the bottle, it just became just jam.

WILD berry

Posted by Reviewer1104856 on Oct 07, 2013

Great taste with one exception - the lower in the bottle, the sweeter it gets.

Delicious!

Posted by 5338434454818064905 on Sep 25, 2013

This stuff is good on EVERYTHING! From toast to pancakes to, well, anything basically. It's a small container but it's lasted me about a month because I use it sparingly ^^

wild blueberry

Posted by Reviewer1562721 on Sep 19, 2013

nice jam

Nice Spread, mildly sweet.

Posted by 5009947428753147039 on Aug 17, 2013

For my taste it seemd not to have enogh of the berry flavor. But still the product sweetness is perfect and you can feel the ingredients quality. Perfect on a slice of dark bread:)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »