맛나요

Posted by 4988954385470712418 on Jun 11, 2013

워낙 유명해서 기대 많이하고 구입했어요 집에 빵이 없어서 그냥 떠서 먹어봤는데 알갱이가 씹히는 맛이 아주 맛나요 제 입맛에는 많이 안달았어요 좀 달콤해요ㅎㅎ 시중 잼 먹는것보다 건강에도 훨씬 좋을 것 같네요 앞으로 잼은 샹달프것만 먹고 싶어용

궁금해서

Posted by Reviewer1452484 on Aug 10, 2013

주문해 봤는데 생각보다 너~무 달아요 제가 쨈이나 단걸 별로 안 좋아해서 ㅠㅠ 블루베리가 생각보다 실하게 들어 있고 담백한 빵에 발라 먹으면 괜찮습니다

Nice Spread, mildly sweet.

Posted by 5009947428753147039 on Aug 17, 2013

For my taste it seemd not to have enogh of the berry flavor. But still the product sweetness is perfect and you can feel the ingredients quality. Perfect on a slice of dark bread:)

Nice blueberry jam...French makes it better

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek on Apr 20, 2014

It's one of my favorite brand if I am choosing for my jammmm... This one not just good for toast, but also good to add into my oatmeal as well as my homemade plain yogurt, simply yummy. I prefer to put it into the fridge after opening, and hey, don't waste the bottle, wash it and save for later use after you finished the jam. Be green to the environment :) I usually use to store some dried fruits or nuts... *if you like my review and found it useful, please click "YES" below this review and don't forget to click my username to see useful information and also you can see all the products I have actually bought and tried over 5 years now*

wild blueberry

Posted by Reviewer1562721 on Sep 19, 2013

nice jam

Delicious!

Posted by 5338434454818064905 on Sep 25, 2013

This stuff is good on EVERYTHING! From toast to pancakes to, well, anything basically. It's a small container but it's lasted me about a month because I use it sparingly ^^

WILD berry

Posted by Reviewer1104856 on Oct 07, 2013

Great taste with one exception - the lower in the bottle, the sweeter it gets.

Very good

Posted by juniper on Oct 16, 2013

The majority of the spread is full of berries but towards the end of the bottle, it just became just jam.

Delicious!

Posted by 4711883003752928730 on Jan 04, 2014

This is the nicest store bought blueberry jam I've ever tasted and what a great price. I love the whole blueberries, they are plump and scrumptious, and the fact that it is sweetened naturally. It is a little sweet for my taste, but that's OK, it means I can use less. Can't wait to try the other St. Dalfur jams!

good

Posted by 5231323055810829327 on Jan 28, 2014

good