• Reviews | English

Ok

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 21, 2012

I didn't really like the flavor of this product compared to other barley grass products. Also I no longer want to buy anything originated in china (no clothes and especially not anything I eat). They don't seem to care about certificates or human rights there. I believe it's better to buy non-organic product from Europe or USA than an organic product from China.

Origin: (polluted) China

Posted by emanuela on Jul 01, 2013

This comes from China, its organic status is meaningless. I am very disappointed and won't buy it again. Need I say more? This comes from China, a heavily polluted country You just CANNOT TRUST that it is free of contaminants or good quality. What a shame! For more info, read naturalnews dot com - Do yourself a favour and avoid this product and any other "superfoods" from China, except perhaps goji berries (as they come from the mountainous regions) Hope this information helps you keep good health!

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Barley gras s offers high vitamin, minerals, enzymes, antioxidants, chlorophyll and other phytonutrients. Barley gras s is detoxing, help to prevent diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, lower high cholesterol and high blood pres sure, anti inflammatory, immune boosting, pro mote weight los s, improves blood flow, prevent cancer, boosts brain function, improve healing of wounds, improve skin condition, balance pH value, anti aging, increase energy and others! As for the taste, it is quite pretty wicked and bitter, as compared to Wheatgras s. This is definitely not for beginner. Beginner might want to stick to wheatgras s alone or other mixed gras s blend. It’s pretty chalky and mix really well with a blender bottle. It smells fresh when you open it and the static effect (barley gras s sticking to positive charge stuff) is very obvious. Note that the origin is from China if you want to avoid products from China. It is certified USDA organic (from the website). It will be nice if they state when the barley gras s is actually cut and harvested since the timing affects the nutritional value of the barley gras s. As for the price, this is probably the cheapest barley gras s on iherb and it’s good if you need to consume in large quantity daily. Check out my page for more reviews!

BerleyGrass P owder Gave Me More Energy!

Posted by 5550572243135252969 on Jun 28, 2012

Having been fighting Multiple Myeloma Cancer for almost 8 1/2 years and taking chemo most of that time I haqd a very low energy, your Barley Grass Powder gave me a lot more energy.

Perfect Energy Source

Posted by Reviewer2924771 on Jul 07, 2011

Great source of natural energy, mixed with my alfalfa powder, my beet root and maca powders and my hemp powder, just half a tablespoon of each with 16ozs of flax milk makes a perfect energetic start to my day.

Effective

Posted by JahSun on Aug 17, 2012

Was worried about the Chinese source (like others here), but the awesome price got me to give both the barley grass and the wheat grass products a whirl. Both are very effective, and make great additions to any shakes, smoothies, formulas or even food you might want to add some green love to. You will need to increase your water consumption a bit, though as these can be somewhat dehydrating. Also, I still have my reservations about the sourcing of this powder, and without some chemical analysis by a lab... there is no way for me to know if this product is adultrated the way many cheap Chinese products seem to be these days. (Obviously just because a few companies sold children's toys with lead paint & the Chinese government can not be relied upon to regulate the health safety of products made there... doesn't mean that ALL products from there are suspect. This one is certified "organic" and could be fine, but I have no idea what that certification entails in China.)

we feel wonderful

Posted by Reviewer3318567 on Feb 13, 2012

every time we have a glass of this powder, my partner and me.. ah it is a wonderful feeling of well being. Certainly we buy again.And iherb...excellent service.

OK for the price

Posted by Reviewer3049125 on Oct 28, 2011

This is not a top barley product; the consistency somehow resembles flour but it is a good product for the unbelievably low price. Will continue buying it as I mostly use it for the alkalizing effect.

My morning treat!

Posted by Reviewer3247178 on Mar 25, 2013

I have 10g of this powder mixed into a big glass of water every morning. I love how it makes me feel! I can't start my day without it.

Amazing product!

Posted by kirowang on Jan 13, 2011

I bought barley grass from Europe, for a long time. Now I founded this one and changed, because its great cheap price! But its taste and rich green colour shows me the amazing healthy ingredients and freshnes! It is from China, and in that country are the best ingredients, for the oldest and strongest natural vitamins! It has one of the best quality, from the barley grass family!