This is the cinnamon that works

Posted by Reviewer2450848 on Sep 27, 2010

True, it is not what is called true cinnamon--but it is the Cinnamon that is used in studies about its efficiency for blood sugar control and lowering cholesterol etc. If you choose to use it for health issues, not just for flavor--this is the one to go for! SME California

like it

Posted by Reviewer2766476 on Jan 02, 2011

my momk takes lots of cinamon for she's got a diabtetes. she said that this one has a very good taste

Sweet, fragrant and delicious

Posted by Reviewer2850810 on Feb 15, 2011

Some of the nicest cinnamon powder I've ever tasted. Obviously other people think so too as it's often sold out!

good buy

Posted by Reviewer2526088 on Aug 24, 2010

I use a lot of cinnamon so it makes sense to buy it this way and refill my bottle as needed. This has good flavor and its organic. Love it in my oatmeal in the morning with a scoop of maca powder, a couple chopped dates, flax oil and hemp milk. Yum!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2893893 on Jan 20, 2011

Love this cinnamon... ditch the grocery store kind!

great deal

Posted by Reviewer2886301 on Mar 10, 2011

We use in smoothies almost everyday, and put on our dogs dry food, they love it. Very fresh and good price.

Excellent Quality

Posted by 5652762020446564549 on Feb 19, 2016

I am very pleased with Iherb and their products. The quality is excellent, as is the pricing.

yum & healthy too

Posted by Reviewer2449013 on Aug 23, 2013

I have been putting this stuff in my morning smoothie for years. Love the taste and the health benefits.

The colour and the aromoa WOW!

Posted by 5205758833389112609 on Apr 19, 2014

I love cinnamon, don't we all? It is great for our blood and so I add it to smoothies so I get it raw regularly. Of course it is nice with poached apples etc but seriously, without any exaggeration, when I opened the packet for the first time, I was blown away by the aroma and deep colour. This is very good quality and the price is great for organic. I can only give 5 stars - nothing less. Yes I will order again because the taste is also AWESOME!

lovely flavor

Posted by Reviewer1945075 on Dec 19, 2010

Great stuff, will order again.