Packaging always arrives open

Posted by 5341186981184696008 on Feb 18, 2016

I have ordered this product recently and it arrived open. It spilled in the box it was shipped in. I thought it was a one time thing, but we had another one stored in the kitchen that we were about to open and use and it was open in the same spot, the bottom. We hadn't noticed it before. So now I'm worried to continue buying this product.

Superior product

Posted by Reviewer1408147 on Dec 28, 2010

Far better than any brand of cinnamon that you can find at the store. The flavor is much fuller and just tastes fresher.

Excellent Quality

Posted by 5652762020446564549 on Feb 19, 2016

I am very pleased with Iherb and their products. The quality is excellent, as is the pricing.

The best

Posted by Reviewer1143197 on Dec 30, 2010

This is by far the best cinnamon I have tasted, I like it better than Saigon Cinnamon and I paid the same price for a pound that I normally pay for 2 oz. of the Saigon.

I love organic cinnamon.

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Apr 26, 2013

This is absolutely great tasting and a good value. Over a 1yr later, it didn't loose its potent flavor.

lovely flavor

Posted by Reviewer1945075 on Dec 19, 2010

Great stuff, will order again.

Fresh

Posted by Reviewer2156323 on Mar 29, 2011

This is a fresh and potent ground cinnamon. The price is great!

Cinnamon for health and Chai Tea

Posted by Reviewer1954579 on Mar 18, 2011

Unbelievable quality and quantity for the price. I love it! It has a unique flavor. Wonderful for Chai tea.

yum & healthy too

Posted by Reviewer2449013 on Aug 23, 2013

I have been putting this stuff in my morning smoothie for years. Love the taste and the health benefits.

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3255276 on Dec 11, 2010

I bought this because a Dr. Oz show recommended a teaspoon of cinnamon everyday for its antioxidant properties. Had to be a specific kind of cinnamon. This is the stuff. It smells better than any cinnamon I have ever smelled. My husband and I have had fun figuring out ways to get the cinnamon into us without too much pain. Our favorite so far is sprinkled on cereal with sprinkled on a bagel covered with Nutella as a very close second. Try this! Too soon to tell if the medicinal properties work.