PERFECT

Posted by 5323287804233221106 on Jan 01, 2015

Organic and great tasting - definitely notice the difference in the taste from my box of Greggs cinamon. No going back now for me, this pack should last for a while. Good price and good value.

tastes good but

Posted by 5013526863525917313 on Nov 12, 2014

This tastes good but it's not true cinnamon. Ceylon or cinnamomum verum is healthier, although more expensive.

"GOOD CINNAMON"

Posted by 4756447340595231787 on Nov 12, 2014

I'VE LEARNED ABOUT HOW HEALTHY CINNAMON IS ,SO ITS REALLY GREAT TO LEARN ABOUT A HEALTHY SNACK .... BUT YOU WOULD NEED TO USE ONE OF THE ORGANIC BREADS AND STAY AWAY FROM THE G.M.O.'S.

Heavenly Organic Cinnamon

Posted by 5291365967689154749 on Sep 01, 2014

This economical, organic, cinnamon has a lovely full aroma and taste. We use it in spicy buns, cooking, in cinnamon drinks (great with honey & water, for rheumatoid arthritis), etc.

Good

Posted by 4638288454496011032 on Jul 12, 2014

I buy this for the third time and this is much cheaper than those packed in a bottle. But sometimes the mouth of the bag is too bug which the powder may easily come out from it.

happy customer

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jun 18, 2014

love this cinnamon. it will last a long time! keep in mind that this is not "true real" cinnamon but a close relative of the true plant.

Delicious

Posted by Suziesue on Apr 27, 2014

This packet will last me a long time! Great value

The colour and the aromoa WOW!

Posted by 5205758833389112609 on Apr 19, 2014

I love cinnamon, don't we all? It is great for our blood and so I add it to smoothies so I get it raw regularly. Of course it is nice with poached apples etc but seriously, without any exaggeration, when I opened the packet for the first time, I was blown away by the aroma and deep colour. This is very good quality and the price is great for organic. I can only give 5 stars - nothing less. Yes I will order again because the taste is also AWESOME!

Lovely scent and taste!

Posted by MissGreen on Apr 18, 2014

Plus, great value and organic.

have not used yet