Starwest Botanicals, Flower Waters, Lavender, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Good

Posted by livelig on Jun 26, 2012

The scent makes my very sleepy so it's ideal for spraying in the bedroom and on the bed sheets.

Good for making a bodywash

Posted by Victoriaaa on Aug 18, 2012

I make a natural bodywash using this water and a natural african black soap, dissolving it in this water.

Posted by Reviewer2951033 on May 25, 2011

spray nozzle a little tempermental, but otherwise great

Regular

Posted by 5751640934879278880 on Jan 21, 2013

El producto me ha gustado, lo que pasa es que para mi gusto personal, huele poco a lavanda. Para solucionarlo he añadido unas gotas de aceite esencial de lavanda y me funciona perfecto como bruma de almohada.

Nice flower water

Posted by Arantza on Jul 05, 2014

I LOVE lavender scent, but unfortunately this one doesn't keep its smell too long. I like very much because I use it as a spray of "spring water": when it's too hot, over my face to refresh it; after doing my makeup I spray a tiny amount to make it last longer; when my hair is a little frizz I use it to calm it down... Don't you expect any amazing perfume as it is very very light... Despite of it, I recommend it if you're looking something for similar purposes with a clean formulation (water and essential oil -No more).