so refreshing

Posted by 5527607646191500853 on Mar 11, 2016

i use it for clay masks and as a light mist when my skin doesnt have any problems. however this doesnt work well enough alone if i wanna use it as a toner when my skin is breaking out so i fill the bottle up with one third of Apple Cider Vinegar

Amazing

Posted by 5179787325484961853 on Nov 02, 2015

Love this. Faint smell of roses. Not strong. Perfectly safe.

floaral water

Posted by 5158257348365384823 on Oct 11, 2015

Feels like floral water - as what it should be! :)

fantastic n nice smelling

Posted by Theeaglelover on Sep 06, 2015

smells so refreshing as though u in surrounded by rose petal - without the thorns of cos The smell doesnt last too becos its natural n no fixative is used which is wat i want - NO CHemiCals!!! so if u want something lasting - try the LEad laden cancer causing perfumes n coming for the little red dot of Singapore where its hot n humid - this works great without the stickiness n the bottle is absolutely great n beautiful cobalt blue of a treasure!!

Faint smell of rose

Posted by 5036503674983629582 on Aug 20, 2015

But overall quite ok.

Loved it!

Posted by 5262608469132287749 on Aug 15, 2015

I purchased this item for the intent of using it as a toner after my shower at night and in the morning before make-up. I kept it in my fridge. I attribute my skin's condition right now to this toner - it is excellent!

Just in love with this water!

Posted by 5613161086030342061 on May 04, 2015

It has really natural aroma of rose, so calming and relaxing. I enjoy it as tonic before I put my face cream, or just as a mist, to enjoy when I'm tired, or when it's hot. Really good to take to the beach. I will order other aromas later, definitely! And the bottle is so handy! You can use it for any home-made mists.

Love it

Posted by 5226224933442787575 on Oct 17, 2014

Pure ingredients. Very mild.

Gentle refreshing

Posted by Reviewer1635845 on Sep 18, 2014

I really like this rosewater. It's gentle natural and refreshing. I use it straight after the shower and it cools my skin down. Lovely !:-)

Can barely smell it

Posted by 4966156746631174888 on Aug 20, 2014

If you're ordering this for the scent, don't bother. I sprayed this stuff literally 20 times and could only smell the scent of rose very faintly.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »