10% Off Orders Over $40!

Starwest Botanicals, Ginger Root Powder Organic, 1 lb

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Excellent products with very good price!

Posted by Reviewer1902663 on Mar 24, 2010

it is just Organic Ginger! Good taste! I love this is certified organic with very good price. i drink everyday which is good to our metabolism when our metabolism getting weak by aging. I added to green tea, soymilk, )(or we can add a little amount of orgaic raw sugar if you feel it is too spicy to you)congee, cereal and beverages and soup. I use this to fry brown rice!! It is very delicious that our family love it sooo much! i use it on many of my dishes everyday, BBQ, (make the ginger sources by yourself with other organic ingredients) I recommended to my friends and they had me to buy for them. I got 6 packs again right away after the first purchase! Strongly recommended! Thank you Iherb!

Cheaper than buying Ginger tea

Posted by Reviewer3029383 on Mar 01, 2012

My doctor recommended drinking Ginger Tea to combat inflammation. My CRP levels were up so I decided to make my own "tea" with this powder and hot water. Sometimes I add a little Xylitol, but this make a nice hot drink. This is a much more economical way to go.

That's what spices should be!

Posted by Reviewer1777911 on Mar 22, 2011

This ginger smells incredibly good... It's a really top notch product. Great quality from a company that doesn't disappoint.

Again, the real stuff.

Posted by 5736808223224308085 on Jan 18, 2013

A very 'tangy' ginger powder. Works fine in baking and you won't run out soon. Makes good ginger bread for me. Good for your stomach and digestion and anti-nausea by tradition. Considered to be anti-inflammatory.

It is good for health.

Posted by Reviewer2147652 on Apr 14, 2011

Circulation of the blood improves. However, the smell is tight. Bag breaks and it doesn't close.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »