Finely ground

Posted by Reviewer3249133 on Nov 16, 2010

I like this kelp powder, because it's so finely ground. Most products that I have seen are too coarse for minerals to effectively assimilate into your body. Of course this kelp tastes terrible, as all kelp does, but you can try to blend it with something else to hide the taste. Maca powder works surprisingly well in this regard, and maca is healthy to eat in itself.

I add it to my green smoothie

Posted by yourhealthsuccess on May 24, 2010

It's chock full of iodine so we all need this kelp and the powder is so convenient for my green smoothies!

Great Sea Kelp

Posted by Reviewer1804840 on Mar 05, 2012

I use Sea Kelp for facial mask and scrub. Add water in and way to go. Sea Kelp is great on my face. The smell is like Seaweed. The price is right and organic.

Very nice product that keeps my dogs' teeth healthy

Posted by Reviewer2409476 on Apr 07, 2010

I feed a raw diet to my dogs and add kelp for it's mineral content. The added benefit over the years has been that their teeth stay plaque free. I stopped using kelp for a while and noticed the tartar return which proved to me that the kelp has an anti-plaque effect. This powder mixes in quite well with their food and they seem to like the slightly fishy taste.

GREAT FOR SMOOTHIES

Posted by Reviewer2429747 on Mar 16, 2013

This blends well in smoothies. By itself, I am sure it must taste gross since it smells gross, but blended in a protein smoothie with coconut milk, you can hardly taste it, and the health benefits are huge.

Strong, great deal

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on Jun 28, 2012

Strong taste, normal for kelp, but excellent quality, organic - great price. Can't complain.

Starwest Botanicals, Kelp Powder

Posted by Reviewer2637070 on Oct 07, 2010

Dissolved quickly and with no lumps whatsoever. The one pound foil bag will last me for many months! Thank you!

Nice product

Posted by juliaheis on Mar 22, 2011

This seems like a very good quality product. I think it's important to get seaweeds organic, as many of the waters are very polluted. I actually use this as an organic fertilizer for my garden and plants, but just started, so I can't say what the effects will be yet. I have also eaten some, and the taste is not terribly strong. Kelp has loads of healthy minerals, which is important for our health and for good, healthy plants.

reasonable price and multi-purpose.

Posted by Reviewer2545308 on Mar 26, 2011

good for smoothie and masque pack. and i am satisfied with fast delivery service of iherb.

Powder is very convenient

Posted by Reviewer3323061 on Dec 30, 2011

I got it for my green smoothies and for my dogs. My dogs like it I only in the smoothies but it's a great product. If you need taste, buy the granulated Kelp......