Strong, great deal

Posted by Reviewer1437520 on Jun 28, 2012

Strong taste, normal for kelp, but excellent quality, organic - great price. Can't complain.

Powder is very convenient

Posted by Reviewer3323061 on Dec 30, 2011

I got it for my green smoothies and for my dogs. My dogs like it I only in the smoothies but it's a great product. If you need taste, buy the granulated Kelp......

Nice product

Posted by juliaheis on Mar 22, 2011

This seems like a very good quality product. I think it's important to get seaweeds organic, as many of the waters are very polluted. I actually use this as an organic fertilizer for my garden and plants, but just started, so I can't say what the effects will be yet. I have also eaten some, and the taste is not terribly strong. Kelp has loads of healthy minerals, which is important for our health and for good, healthy plants.

reasonable price and multi-purpose.

Posted by Reviewer2545308 on Mar 26, 2011

good for smoothie and masque pack. and i am satisfied with fast delivery service of iherb.

It's worked wonders on my dog's breath!

Posted by Reviewer1452695 on Sep 05, 2011

I've been putting half a teaspoon in my dog's food (1 serve a day) and it works! It will take a few weeks before I can determine an improvement in her teeth, but her breath was atrocious and now it's far better.

You can do nice with this

Posted by Reviewer1192298 on Jan 27, 2012

I rate it this high because I understand it's very healthy. We made a delicious sauce out of it together with some cashew powder, sunflower seed powder and buckwheat powder, salt, garlic, olive oil, sweet pepper powder. The taste is not very contrasting and it's rather like very fine granules than powder, so when making foods with it you need to be the one to add taste and smoothness to it.

interesting

Posted by Reviewer1506799 on Nov 09, 2011

As it stands, the taste is horrible and can't be dipped with vegetables as I have done kelp's with bigger texture. But in green smoothies taste is really good and energetic. I think that this could be good for plants too.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3024584 on Nov 11, 2011

I ordered this to make a mask. It arrived shortly after I ordered it and was exactly what I wanted.

Starwest Botanicals, Kelp Powder

Posted by Reviewer2637070 on Oct 07, 2010

Dissolved quickly and with no lumps whatsoever. The one pound foil bag will last me for many months! Thank you!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2497885 on Feb 22, 2010

Good flavor, blends very well in smoothies.