Fresh and Delicious

Posted by zsuzsa on May 18, 2012

If you look on the Starwest Botanicals website, you'll see the standards they have and how high they really are. A much-trusted company and a fantastic product. I grind the seeds and put a tbs in my smoothie or in a glass of homemade kefir for a super tonic. A+

Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer2499657 on Jun 15, 2010

Two of my dogs have high liver readings and the milk thistle ground up real fine has brought the readings to normal

tasteless but good for your liver detox...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

may i suggest you grind the seeds before using and add some tasty aromatic tea of herb to it as this is pretty tasteless on its own.you can add Dandelion for a liver detox complex infusion...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Fresh Organic Milk Thistle

Posted by Reviewer2715584 on Nov 25, 2013

I have been using milk thistle in morning smoothies for a long time - but this is the best I have used. It seems when I buy it in bulk at the local co-op, the product is 'tire', whereas this purchase has a very fresh taste. Some things are best local - this is best purchased straight to me in an airtight bag.

Bought for my horse

Posted by 5245687126356940096 on Nov 25, 2013

I used these to grind up and give to my horse to detox. Worked great!

great value

Posted by Reviewer2191982 on Nov 03, 2011

big bag at good price. nice whole seeds that I throw in my morning shake of nutrition

best thing for your liver

Posted by Reviewer3038438 on Jun 06, 2011

Pleased

Posted by Reviewer1067418 on Oct 09, 2014

I like that the bag is zip lock! I store it in the freezer to preserve freshness. I grind it to a powder (coffee grinder) and add to smoothies. Haven't made a tea yet but I will.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2203202 on Dec 19, 2011

I recommend this brand.

Excellent Value

Posted by ThinkingforMyself on Dec 22, 2011

I and my dogs take milk thistle, so this is a great way to buy it. I love iHerb and I love Starwest.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »