Great Stuff!!!!

Posted by Pamm8577 on Jan 21, 2012

Trust me the bag is much bigger then the picture I was quite surprised when I got the bag, its huge, so you get alot of it. And smells so good! So its fresh, and you put it in a quart jar & pour boiling water over it & let it steep for 10 hours and drain the leaves & drink it the next morning & its so good! Its supports the Adrenal Glands which we all need because of daily stressors. I felt calm pretty soon after I drank the tea. Lot better then buying pre-packaged! Good For Energy too! Its awesome!

Love it!

Posted by Trinity on Apr 03, 2014

It smells very fresh and the bag is big - actually bigger than I expected. I take it as a blood purifier. I have problems with my hair due to excessive stress and my periods are quite long as well. I try to get a cup or two of nettle tea every day, as well as horsetail tea, and they help to reduce my long and painful periods. I used to take the capsules, but decided to switch to teas as they're more natural - there are no binders or fillers in them. I sometimes take a freeze-dried capsule or two as well, but definitely prefer the teas. No sugar, no honey, just pure teas - I happen to like their natural taste.

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1500565 on May 02, 2011

Really good tea, and it tastes fresh. I will never buy pre-packaged tea again. :)

Always want to have this (if fresh 5-star, if old,dry 1-star)

Posted by Reviewer1945467 on May 15, 2016

It smells fresh out of the bag. Good for tea alone or mixed with chaparral leaf cilantro bugleweed for something to bind with aluminum heavymetals. It has boron organically which is what you want. Steep it rinse hair with it sip it gargle do what you like it's all good. Uh-oh. second order came in bone dry - like 3 years old dry, low vitality. A company should not let this happen to a popular product like this.

Super!

Posted by Reviewer2450784 on Aug 24, 2011

I love it!

Tasty and fresh

Posted by Reviewer1917961 on Nov 23, 2011

great

NETTLE LEAF

Posted by 5454463977852539109 on Nov 03, 2014

I use nettle leaf along with rosemary & sage to enhance my natural brunette hair color. Wellness Mama has a fabulous recepie for this along with other natural hair color receipes.

Starwest Botanicals, Nettle Leaf C/S, Organic, 1 lb (STR-02465)

Posted by 5702477677974101392 on Nov 07, 2014

Very good product

Love Nettles!

Posted by 5111327374846418257 on Aug 03, 2016

I use this to make strong tea and I love it. Not a huge fan of the taste but I sweeten with stevia and honestly I find it to be something that makes me feel overall very vital. My partner finds it to be particularly helpful with their allergies.

Economical and high quality

Posted by Reviewer1963608 on Jan 26, 2012

This tea has a nice smokey flavor, much better than the boxed tea bags I had previously tried, and much more economical. The calming, stabilizing effect comes with great nutritional content.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »