Great Stuff!!!!

Posted by Pamm8577 on Jan 21, 2012

Trust me the bag is much bigger then the picture I was quite surprised when I got the bag, its huge, so you get alot of it. And smells so good! So its fresh, and you put it in a quart jar & pour boiling water over it & let it steep for 10 hours and drain the leaves & drink it the next morning & its so good! Its supports the Adrenal Glands which we all need because of daily stressors. I felt calm pretty soon after I drank the tea. Lot better then buying pre-packaged! Good For Energy too! Its awesome!

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1500565 on May 02, 2011

Really good tea, and it tastes fresh. I will never buy pre-packaged tea again. :)

Always want to have this (if fresh 5-star, if old,dry 1-star)

Posted by Reviewer1945467 on May 15, 2016

It smells fresh out of the bag. Good for tea alone or mixed with chaparral leaf cilantro bugleweed for something to bind with aluminum heavymetals. It has boron organically which is what you want. Steep it rinse hair with it sip it gargle do what you like it's all good. Uh-oh. second order came in bone dry - like 3 years old dry, low vitality. A company should not let this happen to a popular product like this.

Super!

Posted by Reviewer2450784 on Aug 24, 2011

I love it!

Tasty and fresh

Posted by Reviewer1917961 on Nov 23, 2011

great

Economical and high quality

Posted by Reviewer1963608 on Jan 26, 2012

This tea has a nice smokey flavor, much better than the boxed tea bags I had previously tried, and much more economical. The calming, stabilizing effect comes with great nutritional content.

Great

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Aug 22, 2012

Cheap, good quality. Don't know if it works for me yet, but I am happy with the product. Can't use more than a spoonful in smoothies before you taste the nettle leaf though. Wish it came as a fine powder, but nothing that a food processor can't solve I think.

Alkaline

Posted by francesjoan on Oct 11, 2012

It's a calming tea. I bought this based on other's reviews and I like it. It's like spinach in a way. I'm going to try adding some nettle in a salad as it's very nutrient dense. This may help with day to day stress.

Nettle the Staple for Herbal Teas!

Posted by 5330707208980585315 on Dec 10, 2012

I use a half cup with all of the herbal teas that I make by the gallon for the whole family.

excellent fever remedy --- and it lasts me a very loooong time

Posted by Reviewer2589455 on Aug 14, 2013

I use nettle tea whenever i'm having a fever and it really works miracles

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »