Good Stuff

Posted by 5416189313779537639 on May 13, 2015

This is not easy to find in HK. Thank God there is iHerb.

Starwest Botanicals, Nettle Leaf C/S, Organic, 1 lb (STR-02465)

Posted by 5702477677974101392 on Nov 07, 2014

Very good product

NETTLE LEAF

Posted by 5454463977852539109 on Nov 03, 2014

I use nettle leaf along with rosemary & sage to enhance my natural brunette hair color. Wellness Mama has a fabulous recepie for this along with other natural hair color receipes.

Love it!

Posted by Trinity on Apr 03, 2014

It smells very fresh and the bag is big - actually bigger than I expected. I take it as a blood purifier. I have problems with my hair due to excessive stress and my periods are quite long as well. I try to get a cup or two of nettle tea every day, as well as horsetail tea, and they help to reduce my long and painful periods. I used to take the capsules, but decided to switch to teas as they're more natural - there are no binders or fillers in them. I sometimes take a freeze-dried capsule or two as well, but definitely prefer the teas. No sugar, no honey, just pure teas - I happen to like their natural taste.

Great

Posted by 4614844669884209573 on Mar 10, 2014

The bag is huge. Very fresh smell and taste.

Excellent for Allergy Season

Posted by 5245687126356940096 on Jan 01, 2014

I bought these for my horse who suffers from seasonal allergies. It is a natural antihistamine so it is excellent for hives, hay fever symptoms, etc. It is also a rich source of iron.

excellent fever remedy --- and it lasts me a very loooong time

Posted by Reviewer2589455 on Aug 14, 2013

I use nettle tea whenever i'm having a fever and it really works miracles

Nettle the Staple for Herbal Teas!

Posted by 5330707208980585315 on Dec 10, 2012

I use a half cup with all of the herbal teas that I make by the gallon for the whole family.

Alkaline

Posted by francesjoan on Oct 11, 2012

It's a calming tea. I bought this based on other's reviews and I like it. It's like spinach in a way. I'm going to try adding some nettle in a salad as it's very nutrient dense. This may help with day to day stress.

Great

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Aug 22, 2012

Cheap, good quality. Don't know if it works for me yet, but I am happy with the product. Can't use more than a spoonful in smoothies before you taste the nettle leaf though. Wish it came as a fine powder, but nothing that a food processor can't solve I think.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »