Many Health Benefits

Posted by greenspots on May 11, 2012

I've taken two or three teaspoons of this organic cayenne powder a day, in about three or four ounces of warm water, for about a year and a half. I have Raynaud's disease and before I started taking the cayenne, my hands and feet were ALWAYS cold, even in the summer. A short time (I don't remember exactly how long it was) after starting taking the cayenne, I was shocked to realize my hands and feet were no longer cold. I don't even have to wear socks to bed in the winter, like I used to. Cayenne is great for circulation, as well as many other things. I feel Starwest Botanicals is a very good brand and highly recommend it.

Good & Hot!

Posted by MikeMember on Jan 24, 2013

This cayenne has a nice flavor and is hot enough to satisfy.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2308938 on Oct 26, 2010

Great quality

Just the trick!

Posted by Reviewer2480298 on Jan 04, 2011

Definitely a great benefit to anyone experiencing inflammation. I love it taken by the tablespoon in a homemade tomato soup with cornbread...goes down better for me than in hot drinks, and I feel the effects within 30 min. from the pain disappearing in my hip to the strong heat in my feet...circulation is never a problem when I remember to take my cayenne!

Good Product

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

Great smell, taste, and texture. I fill empty capsules with cayenne and take it internally as a supplement. It kills cancer cells!

Cayenne

Posted by 4616537628756534961 on Jul 02, 2013

Very smooth and better quality than I would normally get in my local health food shop.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2203202 on Jan 20, 2012

I am happy with this product.

Great quality

Posted by philosophicalcat on Nov 02, 2010

This spice stays in a fine powdered form even after being in the shaker over a month. Great price for an organic spice. I use it for Master Cleanses.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1609084 on Dec 27, 2010

Hot, tasty, organic and plenty.

cayenne increases circulation