potent

Posted by Reviewer2191982 on Jul 26, 2012

Great green drink. Tastes Vile . My tongue doesnt like it so much BUT my body does. add some non denatured whey and some essential fats like raw seeds or krill and you got a superfood beyond belief. I am on my 3 rd bag and I just ordered 2 more in reserve. I do a couple tablespoons a day...

good blend of organic superfood

Posted by Reviewer2553230 on Jan 10, 2013

Just received it today and tried it right away on it's own with just some water--not bad! I really like the mix and it seems like a really good value too. Well be reordering more to stock up. I usually don't like to write reviews (but have spent a fortune on iherb) hope that iherb will keep carrying this product. God bless!

I think it is great so far

Posted by Reviewer1599704 on Jan 30, 2012

I have used the Barley Grass as well as the Wheat Grass before but this was new to me. However, I find that the product was much greener and I like the information on the back as this was missing on the previous two products. If all the ingredients are in fact genuine, I believe that I will be a more healthy person as I feel rather well and I have great bowel movements. It taste potent as well.

it is great!!

Posted by 5644551258764324087 on Jan 08, 2014

I love it! I put in a blender 1 tablespoon with water and some pineapple!

Excellent! Wakes you up gently in the morning.

Posted by Reviewer1945467 on Nov 10, 2014

Quit coffee. This is gentle and nourishing with a bit of carrot juice and water at 7 a.m. Just love it. So many minerals. So convenient.

Nice

Posted by 4895589213907999996 on Jun 08, 2013

G8 product at G8 price love since its organic

great

Posted by 4827980448278450180 on Dec 04, 2013

I love this product. Highly recommend this to everyone (especially those who hate eating veggies)

I love this

Posted by Reviewer1540113 on Mar 03, 2015

I haven't tried it in liquids yet. I am a cancer survivor, and I want to keep it that way, so I already have a lot of other teas and tonics to drink. I add it to my 'hemp yogurt'. I make a yogurt with hemp seeds, coconut, granola and hemp oil. This stirs right in and I can't really taste it as distinct. I think I can tell that it does make me feel stronger. I love it due to the ingredients. I need more of these than I practice eating. The powder fills the gaps in a big way.

Recommend this Hhighly

Posted by 5611001523200297111 on Aug 23, 2014

Three months into being Vegan I had terrible rashes from detox. I got into the habit of doing the following, and keep it up even after this got the rashes under control: I add this to a pint of water with ACV and then I drink another pint of water with 1 lemon or 1/2 lemon and a lime. I do this every morning. No rashes. Detox progressing nicely.

Good product and value

Posted by 5262169713189619509 on May 03, 2015

I use this in my morning smoothie. Tastes good and adds the extra I need.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »