Starwest Botanicals, Organic Henna Powder, Red, 1 lb (453.6 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3137014 on Sep 03, 2011

First of all, the price is amazing! Second, it is really smooth. Most importantly, the dye release is pretty decent. It is a bit weaker than pricier henna, more like an orange than red [short testing on my wrist came out a light orange]. Its not a problem on darker heads like mine, and on lighter hair Im sure it would be fine kept on a bit longer. Overall huge bank for your buck.

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1703548 on Aug 19, 2011

I use henna for many years and purchased henna from this vendor the first time. The product is a good quality and gave me a nice copper/red radiant shade to my fading hair. Also, the price of this product is a stealer. I hope they will have it in stock soon because I will buy again.

Great henna!

Posted by Reviewer3260012 on May 14, 2012

I used this to colour my hair, both with indigo and alone. Got a really nice colour, and it has lasted for quite a while without fading much. I'll definitely purchase again!

Good value

Posted by Reviewer1083963 on Nov 08, 2012

Fine and creamy texture compared to the henna I had been using - good, strong colour.

Would buy again!

Posted by 4992962283197569266 on May 20, 2014

I've been using pure Henna to dye my hair for about 6 yers now and have tried various different henna powders. I've noticed that fine powder usually dyes more effectively than a coarser powder. This wasn't the finest quality I've used but the colour was super vibrant after just 1,5 hours of wear under a plastic wrap, and mixed with lemon juice. Even though it wasn't the finest of henna powders, it wasn't too coarse and didn't flake too bad as coarser powers tend to do. Was quite easy to rinse off with conditioner and a tiny bit of shampoo.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »