• Reviews | English

Disappointed

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Apr 14, 2011

Not only the bag had a defective zip which didn't close, but the content was more than half wilted/rotten leaves - it didn't smell fresh at all.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2185638 on Apr 03, 2010

Works as a good anti-spasmodic so great for those with IBS. Quality of product is excellent.

Peppermint Leaf Tea

Posted by Reviewer2913354 on Dec 04, 2010

I had never made tea before except using tea bags. Either this tea has exceptional flavor or loose leaf tea is the way to go. Much better flavor than my peppermint tea bags. I make a few cups ahead but even the last cup tastes fresh and flavorful. I simmer it, pour through my strainer into a glass jar, and sip it throughout a day or 2.

Strong fragrance and flavour.

Posted by 5365421376222906596 on Jul 23, 2013

I grow my own peppermint to make tea, and decided to buy a bag to substitute when there wasn't a lot in the garden, or I just didn't feel like venturing outside. I didn't expect to be as satisfied as I was with this product, as soon as I opened the bag there was an incredibly strong peppermint fragrance and the leaves looked fresh and green. The taste is also impressive and strong. It is a fine substitution for fresh, homegrown peppermint and I think that says a lot. Will buy again.

Excellent.

Posted by Reviewer2737065 on Mar 01, 2011

Upon opening the bag my sinuses and eyeballs froze from the minty aroma. Made my own "Moroccan" mint green tea and is so much better than any that I have purchased. I mixed it with one of starwest botanicals green teas. So 2 lbs of mint green tea for 22 dollars.

Great deal for peppermint tea

Posted by Reviewer2449740 on Feb 24, 2010

i love these ORGANIC Starwest Botanicals herbs. they are a great value, it's a good deal to buy these herbs 1 lb. at a time; i use peppermint to make tea, it is much less expensive than buying it already in tea bags.

Peppermint tea, as expected

Posted by Reviewer2418769 on Dec 25, 2010

Good value, nice and potent.

great product and good service

Posted by Reviewer1685415 on May 31, 2011

I love my peppermint herb tea and have dished some out to friends and family. Priced really well and postal delivery took about 10 days , as expected. Many thanks, Doreen

great

Posted by Reviewer2890051 on Jul 18, 2011

real, fresh, strong peppermint. buy it if you want fresh peppermint.

very nice product

Posted by Reviewer3286621 on Oct 19, 2011

Good quality and great price

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »