• Reviews | English

Strong tea!

Posted by Reviewer2564096 on Jul 13, 2011

I love my rooibos very strong, made in a french press. To be able to buy such a good quality rooibos in bulk is great. Steeped for ten minutes, almost black, with some honey. Ahhh, perfect. Thank you Mma Ramotswe for the idea!

So far so good!

Posted by SereneInSingapore on Apr 19, 2013

I bought this to try and relieve the itching that comes from eczema. It seems to be working. I put 2 tablespoons of the loose leaves into a thermos flask. Then pour boiling water into the flask to steep. Then I strain it out with a tea strainer sieve whenever I want a drink. I pour out half a cup and then dilute with filtered water. It tastes lovely! If it really helps to stop the itching forever I'd be very grateful!

Posted by Reviewer2972264 on Apr 24, 2013

跟我印象中的茶叶的样子完全不同,形状有点像烟丝。泡出来是很美丽的红色,没有很浓郁的茶香,也没有什么味道,有点像红茶的感觉。如果泡的够浓,才有一点点涩味。不过,喝多了也习惯了,还比较喜欢吧。

Rooibos Tea By The Pound for Kombucha

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Sep 28, 2013

We actually use this tea as our base for making kombucha and boy is it delicious! Starwest Botanicals has the best price for the quality out there. Lovely!

Nice tasting rooibos!

Posted by Sswwwwwwwwanmooni on Jun 09, 2014

On my second pack! Gave some to my sister to try n she too loves it and ordered it s well. Maybe will try other brands like Frontier to compare taste. Jus glad tt can finally drink tea minus caffeine which I'm sensitive and makes me hyper! Only thing is, it's really very fine so bits mixes into water.

Nice!:)

Posted by 5679196234708940967 on Oct 13, 2015

Great tea!:)

Good

Posted by Reviewer3176358 on Aug 28, 2011

good taste and price

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2972302 on Dec 14, 2011

This tea is somewhat more coarse than my previous rooibos, which has pluses and minuses; it takes longer to brew to full strength, but fewer shards escape my t-ball. The flavor is every bit as good. If warm had a flavor, to me it would be rooibos.

Very nice and a real bargain

Posted by Reviewer2962890 on Dec 19, 2011

Very nice but I would prefer the flavour to be a little stronger.

Fragrant Tea

Posted by lifeisgood on Jan 22, 2013

A nice fragrant tea, but have tasted even more aromatic Rooibos teas before, so I can't give a 5/5.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »