Rosemarinus officinalis

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Jun 12, 2010

Very fresh I'll buy again.

loved it!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2985679 on Aug 05, 2010

nice delivery and nice product. but i think it would be betther if there's product in a half pound:D

A quality product.

Posted by Reviewer2161820 on Dec 02, 2010

Starwest Botanicals are an excellent choice for quality organic herbs, both culinary and medicinal. iHerb makes purchasing them even easier and more cost effective. Thank you, iHerb! A tea of rosemary and sage is not only comforting and delicious, it will also help your brain!

Wonderfully Fresh

Posted by Reviewer1232563 on Oct 10, 2011

For the price, buying organic is worth it. The rosemary was fresh, fresh, fresh. I store in a tight tupperware, it lasts close to a year.

Great!

Posted by underfundig on Jan 08, 2013

I make tea of this and I think it has a really nice taste. And you get a lot for the money! Rosemary is supposedly caffeine free, though it doesn't say anything about caffeine on the packaging. Rosemary also has a lot of health benefits, though I find it hard to say if I have noticed a change since I started to drink this or not.

I love it

Posted by 5069979623904612260 on Sep 24, 2013

I make strong rosemary tea to relax myself at night. I also put it on my skin and hair before going to bed. It's great for you.

Starwest Botanicals, Rosemary Leaf Whole Organic

Posted by 5177685145282467457 on Dec 04, 2013

I really like this Rosemary.It has a delightful taste and aroma and a little goes a long way. I am able to reuse a filled mesh tea infusor at least twice before refilling it with more Rosemary.

ROSEMARY LEAF

Posted by 5454463977852539109 on Nov 03, 2014

Excellent for a mouth rinse due to its natural properties...antimicrobial, antiviral & antibiotic. Rosemary is part of the mint family. I use it as a seasoning along with roasted garlic & course blk pepper...super delicious.

Fresh and full of flavor!

Posted by 4820966538110089913 on Oct 02, 2015

We will definitely order again.

Starwest Botanicals, Rosemary Leaf Whole