Starwest Botanicals, Spirulina Powder, Organic, 1 lb

Reviews 1-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Will never buy this again!!!!

Posted by 5025271167947713500 on Sep 29, 2012

Did not see the Product originated in China. If it had been openly mentioned, I never would have brought it. Called for a refund, too bad, buyer beware response. Never again.

Disappointed - Product from CHINA

Posted by Reviewer2329505 From Australia on Mar 14, 2013

I didn't notice that the product is from China until I opened the box from iHerb, and didn't check out the reviews before purchase. I guess the word Organic was enough for me so didn't read the description fully after that where it says the origin is China. I have no intention of consuming this particular product.

Not great for a first time spirulina user

Posted by 4674949621552767562 on Oct 29, 2013

I should've read all the reviews on this before purchasing. First it's origin is China, which is questionable. There is no other information on the packet such as recommended dosage, recommended usage or nutritional content. When I put it in my smoothie, it had a strong seaweed taste. After three morning smoothies, didn't feel any of the health benefits that I had read about but instead I developed a terrible headache. I don't even get headaches from coffee withdrawal, so I was a little worried and have discontinued use. My digestive clock seems to be off as well now and I'm very regular. Even though it is less expensive than most other spirulina powders on the market, I wouldn't go with this one, primarily because of the lack of information on the labels. There are too many open questions.

disgusting taste

Posted by 5038289026070992199 on Mar 06, 2014

How can someone to take this into his mouth? just the smell could make me sick. I would never buy this brand anymore

origin: China -> AVOID at all costs !!!

Posted by emanuela From Great Britain on Jan 24, 2014

Need I say more? This comes from China, a heavily polluted country You just CANNOT TRUST that it is free of contaminants or good quality. What a shame! Do yourself a favour and avoid this product and any other "superfoods" from China, except perhaps goji berries (as they come from the mountainous regions) Hope this information helps you keep good health!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »