didn't like

Posted by 5070289485715811079 on Apr 03, 2014

didn't like the product

Starwest Botanicals, Spirulina Powder, Organic, 1 lb

Posted by Goodhealth4all on Jun 17, 2013

It did not state it was from China on website, I bought it, didn't read the reviews but I do not buy anything edible from there after so much scandal and also no real organic standards. It should clearer state on the website that it is a product of china, it may do on the packaging when you get it. The practices throughout the country on so many other foodstuffs , including baby formula just inspires no confidence, I will be looking for a refund. I believe iHerb should have , country of origin underneath description of product on their website.

Don't know what to think...

Posted by Reviewer2518058 on Jun 09, 2013

I got it, and saw it stood it was harvested in China, and was going to be organic.. but I'm very skeptical as to all the writings and things showing up about China in the papers when it comes to food and stuff poisoned, etc, plus all the pollution in China, so I don't think I will order this one again.

Really Disapointed

Posted by Reviewer3316787 on Mar 03, 2012

This spirulina is really slimy and horrible to take in water which I did with Now Foods spirulina. I have had many different brands of spirulina over a 20year period and have never tasted anything like this. I took one teaspoon and considered sending it back. What a waste of money. Whats more is, there is not organic standard in China and even its food standards are very lose and highly controversial.