Starwest Botanicals, Spirulina Powder, Organic, 1 lb

Disappointed - Product from CHINA

Posted by Reviewer2329505 on Mar 14, 2013

I didn't notice that the product is from China until I opened the box from iHerb, and didn't check out the reviews before purchase. I guess the word Organic was enough for me so didn't read the description fully after that where it says the origin is China. I have no intention of consuming this particular product.

Organic, but not as tastey as Source Naturals Spirulina

Posted by Reviewer1534079 on Apr 23, 2010

I will switch back to Source Naturals Spirulina next time. It is not organic, but it tasted so much better than this one, and I noticed the energy boost within days.

Will never buy this again!!!!

Posted by 5025271167947713500 on Sep 29, 2012

Did not see the Product originated in China. If it had been openly mentioned, I never would have brought it. Called for a refund, too bad, buyer beware response. Never again.

Spongebob...lol

Posted by Reviewer3280775 on Jul 17, 2010

This is my number one product. I mix this with fresh carrot and apple juice. It is the green of the green, you cant get no greener than this. The smell is strong but u can hardly taste it the way i mix it. It kinda reminds you of a chalky taste

Strong sulfer smell

Posted by francesjoan on May 27, 2010

It's good for the eyes which is why I use it. I mix it in blueberry juice and green tea with lecithin. It still has a strong sulfer smell. Oh well...I know its organic and healthy.