Spongebob...lol

Posted by Reviewer3280775 on Jul 17, 2010

This is my number one product. I mix this with fresh carrot and apple juice. It is the green of the green, you cant get no greener than this. The smell is strong but u can hardly taste it the way i mix it. It kinda reminds you of a chalky taste

Best for body wrappings !!!

Posted by BeautyMariya on Dec 19, 2013

If you want to lose some cm and make your skin more tight just do wrappings with this powder!! I lost 5 cm for 2 weeks, 1 lb is enough for more than 20 wrappings !! I am enjoying my soft and youthful skin :)

very good spirulina

Posted by Reviewer2346287 on Aug 16, 2012

I have now switched from now food spirulina to this one. found this is bedre.jeg will continue to buy this

Strong sulfer smell

Posted by francesjoan on May 27, 2010

It's good for the eyes which is why I use it. I mix it in blueberry juice and green tea with lecithin. It still has a strong sulfer smell. Oh well...I know its organic and healthy.

Ok

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 21, 2012

The product is ok, but nowadays I try to avoid chinese products. I rather buy non-organic products from Europe or USA than organic products from China. I don't trust their certificates or moral and I don't want to support a country that doesn't care about human rights and other stuff that is important to me.

dissolves easily

Posted by Reviewer1296247 on Dec 30, 2010

Good and cheap organic product. NOW brand has better, more sweet taste, but this one dissolves better.

healing power

Posted by Reviewer2862975 on Jan 04, 2012

its kinda hard to handle the taste but it gives me the nutrition i need. helps with my bruising snd thining of the skin. i hide the taste with mustard mixed with cottage cheese

Love it so far!

Posted by 4974920710689083224 on Apr 01, 2015

Just received this item in the mail, my package seemed to have ripped during the shipping process, so it was all over the box when I opened it, but iHerb has already shipped another! I WAS able to get a little out of the bag, mixed it with some flax milk and coconut sugar and it is pretty delicious! Even my picky boyfriend didn't mind the taste. I didn't notice any off putting taste or smell at all. Nothing fishy, salty, seaweedy about it actually! And to anyone questioning whether or not we can digest it because of the cell wall, spirulina IS digestible without breaking the cell wall, chlorella is not.

Usual

Posted by Reviewer1365065 on Dec 04, 2012

Usual spirulina

Spirulina Powder

Posted by 4616537628756534961 on Jul 02, 2013

First time taking spirulina, I understand it takes up to a month to experience the benefits, meantime the colour of this spirulina is so dynamic that I just love using it.