• Customer Ratings

Buy American

Posted by Reviewer2168845 on Oct 09, 2012

Someone warned me to stay away from the wheat grass from china, I tried to save a few bucks and did not listen, I noticed a difference as soon as I opened the bag, this stuff seems very weak based on smell color and taste, I have been taking wheat grass for years and everything that i have ever had is much more potent, stronger smell when u open the bag, much darker in color, and stronger tasting. I will continue take it cant return an open bag, but I will never buy this brand again, very disappointing.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Wheatgras s is a superfood. Wheatgras s is high in chlorophyll, vitamins and minerals, enzymes, antioxidants, amino acids and other phytonutrients. Wheatgras s is known for its detoxification effect, heals digestive problems, anti cancer, immune boosting, increase red blood cell counts, increase oxygenation of blood, balance pH value, protects liver and blood, anti aging and more! As for the taste, it is quite tolerable and does not taste very bitter. It’s pretty chalky and mix really well with a blender bottle. It smells fresh when you open it and the static effect (wheatgras s sticking to positive charge stuff) is very obvious. Note that the origin is from China if you want to avoid products from China. It is certified USDA organic (from the website). It will be nice if they state when the wheatgras s is actually cut and harvested since the timing affects the nutritional value of the wheatgras s. As for the price, this is probably the cheapest wheatgras s on iherb and it’s good if you need to consume in large quantity daily. Check out my page for more reviews!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2218574 on Mar 02, 2010

Pleasant tasting, not wicked as some. Wish there was more description about the product details etc though. This was taken from their website 'Common Uses: Stimulates healing, removes necrotic debris from open wounds, purifies the blood, aids in proper digestion, helps to detoxify the liver, build up white blood cell counts, green juices provide easy assimilation of nutrients.'

Great product!

Posted by Cataddicted on Apr 05, 2010

Great taste. I drink one spoonful every morning into empty stomach with a glass of water. It really helps me wake up and get going. My cat also loves when I put some powder into her water. She does not taste her normal water if she can drink wheat grass water. I also add a spoonful into berry smoothie and other raw foods. Powder is easy to use, not having to grow wheat grass and make juice out of it.

Very good!

Posted by Sabine on Sep 25, 2010

I've bought this twice. And we are very happy with it. Every morning we drink a glass of apple juice with wheat grass powder, the children like it as well.

Liked the product, good price, but...

Posted by Reviewer2509092 on Jan 07, 2015

I loved how this made my skin glow, but I won't order again. I'm too afraid to eat anything grown in China. Too much bad news about heavy metals and pesticides.

Pleased

Posted by Reviewer1916446 on Jun 15, 2010

The powder is a little chalky, but since this is my first experience with wheat grass, I don't really have anything to compare to. I'm glad it comes in a plastic storage bag. The price was great!

Great value wheat grass

Posted by Reviewer2606304 on Jun 30, 2010

Am taking this product as part of a Jason Vale juicing plan. Very pleased with the cost and value! Feeling very well on the plan and losing weight.

the best deal

Posted by Reviewer1864637 on Apr 07, 2010

Wheat grass for the best price! Try to buy it in any of the health store and you will end up paying at least three time more for this product. My teenage son drinks wheat grass every morning - "it cleans my skin" Yes, it does!

Not Bad!

Posted by Reviewer3271419 on Apr 23, 2010

Everything I order from iherb arrives fast and fresh. This product isn't too strong - at least for me - and seem to be of very good quality. No clumps or anything. I put a tsp in my shaker bottle full of water in the am and don't get hungry for hours. I also feel a little more energetic now after taking it everyday for about a week now. Good stuff and great price!