• Reviews | English

Great

Posted by Reviewer2218574 on Mar 02, 2010

Pleasant tasting, not wicked as some. Wish there was more description about the product details etc though. This was taken from their website 'Common Uses: Stimulates healing, removes necrotic debris from open wounds, purifies the blood, aids in proper digestion, helps to detoxify the liver, build up white blood cell counts, green juices provide easy assimilation of nutrients.'

Great product!

Posted by Cataddicted on Apr 05, 2010

Great taste. I drink one spoonful every morning into empty stomach with a glass of water. It really helps me wake up and get going. My cat also loves when I put some powder into her water. She does not taste her normal water if she can drink wheat grass water. I also add a spoonful into berry smoothie and other raw foods. Powder is easy to use, not having to grow wheat grass and make juice out of it.

Very good!

Posted by Sabine on Sep 25, 2010

I've bought this twice. And we are very happy with it. Every morning we drink a glass of apple juice with wheat grass powder, the children like it as well.

Pleased

Posted by Reviewer1916446 on Jun 15, 2010

The powder is a little chalky, but since this is my first experience with wheat grass, I don't really have anything to compare to. I'm glad it comes in a plastic storage bag. The price was great!

Great value wheat grass

Posted by Reviewer2606304 on Jun 30, 2010

Am taking this product as part of a Jason Vale juicing plan. Very pleased with the cost and value! Feeling very well on the plan and losing weight.

the best deal

Posted by Reviewer1864637 on Apr 07, 2010

Wheat grass for the best price! Try to buy it in any of the health store and you will end up paying at least three time more for this product. My teenage son drinks wheat grass every morning - "it cleans my skin" Yes, it does!

Wheat Grass Powder

Posted by Reviewer1660437 on Nov 07, 2010

Very pleased with this product and it is a 50% less that the previous one I have used. I cannot tell the difference.

Recommend

Posted by Reviewer2142217 on Jan 14, 2012

Love this product, l grew wheat grass years ago but because it was so time consuming stopped, l know fresh is better but not if you stop all together. This is so easy to use every morning and have felt better in myself since starting. l did compare price with other stores and iHerb is by far the best. l also feel there international shipping information is very helpful

Not Bad!

Posted by Reviewer3271419 on Apr 23, 2010

Everything I order from iherb arrives fast and fresh. This product isn't too strong - at least for me - and seem to be of very good quality. No clumps or anything. I put a tsp in my shaker bottle full of water in the am and don't get hungry for hours. I also feel a little more energetic now after taking it everyday for about a week now. Good stuff and great price!

Taste natural

Posted by Royalqueen on May 24, 2015

I took one teaspoon and mixed with water for few days and I felt good about it. Taste natural. I also used it to mix with green clay for diy mask and I found the whitening effect exceed my expectation. Good purchase.