Starwest Botanicals, Wheat Grass Powder Organic, 1 lb (453.6 g)

Reviews 5-star

Great

Posted by Reviewer2218574 on Mar 02, 2010

Pleasant tasting, not wicked as some. Wish there was more description about the product details etc though. This was taken from their website 'Common Uses: Stimulates healing, removes necrotic debris from open wounds, purifies the blood, aids in proper digestion, helps to detoxify the liver, build up white blood cell counts, green juices provide easy assimilation of nutrients.'

Great product!

Posted by Cataddicted on Apr 05, 2010

Great taste. I drink one spoonful every morning into empty stomach with a glass of water. It really helps me wake up and get going. My cat also loves when I put some powder into her water. She does not taste her normal water if she can drink wheat grass water. I also add a spoonful into berry smoothie and other raw foods. Powder is easy to use, not having to grow wheat grass and make juice out of it.

Very good!

Posted by Sabine on Sep 25, 2010

I've bought this twice. And we are very happy with it. Every morning we drink a glass of apple juice with wheat grass powder, the children like it as well.

Not Bad!

Posted by Reviewer3271419 on Apr 23, 2010

Everything I order from iherb arrives fast and fresh. This product isn't too strong - at least for me - and seem to be of very good quality. No clumps or anything. I put a tsp in my shaker bottle full of water in the am and don't get hungry for hours. I also feel a little more energetic now after taking it everyday for about a week now. Good stuff and great price!

Pleased

Posted by Reviewer1916446 on Jun 15, 2010

The powder is a little chalky, but since this is my first experience with wheat grass, I don't really have anything to compare to. I'm glad it comes in a plastic storage bag. The price was great!