G Phelan

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Feb 18, 2016

Nice refreshing tea.......mellow and relaxing

Love the slight ginger hint

Posted by joeyckn on Dec 07, 2015

I love peach, green tea and matcha thus I was very drawn to this product. As I steep the tea, it is very aromatic with peach aroma indeed. However as I drink it I was mainly overwhelmed by the slight ginger hint. Peach and matcha are not detected. I love it nonetheless. Would even be better if the tea is organic.

Stach Ginger Peach Tea with Matcha, Green Tea

Posted by 5651453759216626625 on Jun 29, 2015

I love this tea hot or iced and anywhere in between. The blend is so marvelous that I just feel good drinking it. I also love Stash teas and have more than a dozen other flavors. :)

My Fav

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on May 27, 2015

Just perfect tea.

Nice Juicy Peach Flavor Tea!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015

A delicious blend of green tea, juicy peach flavor and sharp ginger with a touch of Matcha, the Japanese ceremony tea. Matcha, the Japanese ceremony tea. Matcha is similar to Gyokuro green tea in that it is an early season, high grade, shade-grown tea. After steaming, the tea leaf is finely ground to produce a light and fine green powder.

not for my taste

Posted by Aye123 on Jun 25, 2014

I had a good experience with another tea from this brand, and I wanted to try another one from this brand's range, but I just didn't like this combination.

Good

Posted by 4917275589929389388 on Jun 17, 2014

The peach makes this a nice tasting tea.

super tea

Posted by hranitelni-dobavki on Mar 27, 2014

Has a great taste and the bags are separately safety packed, so you may take not whole box with you at work (for example). Супер чай, много ароматен, препоръчвам го.

Fantastisk god!

Posted by 5704781674087423233 on Mar 04, 2014

Jeg var litt skeptisk til denne når jeg bestilte den, men den smaker faktisk kjempegodt! Nå "sparer" jeg den til jeg skal kose meg litt ekstra med en frisk og deilig kopp te. Denne anbefales. Love it!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1816806 on Jan 08, 2014

It's a very good quality tea. I liked that peach was dominant in the taste, ginger gives a nice hint of spiciness. Loved it!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »