July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Stash Tea, Herbal Tea Sampler, Caffeine Free, 9 Flavors, 18 Tea Bags, 1.0 oz (30 g)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

very good tea

Posted by happydays on Jul 18, 2011

Both me and my kids like this tea, nice selection..will order again.

some good teas

Posted by Reviewer1540220 on Oct 18, 2011

it is always nice to get a sampler because then you can find what teats you like without having to buy tons of boxes! found some I really don't like (licorice) and some that are quite yummy (blueberry)

Tasty Teas

Posted by Reviewer2010946 on Jan 21, 2012

I'm trying to use teas more often this year, and this sample box is a great way to try out herbal teas. My one complaint is some of the teas say "flavoring" on them. I'd rather know I was just drinking natural ingredients. But they do taste good, so four stars.

It is good to try 9 flavors.

Posted by Reviewer2069673 on Mar 02, 2012

Chinamon apple was my favorite of this products. It is good to try 9 flavors in one box. I will use this for small gift for friends who never try herbal tea.

Nice mix

Posted by Reviewer1270081 on Mar 26, 2012

I love variety and there were so many good teas in this. I do not like chamomile though, so I wish it wasnt in there. Most the other ones were good or great. I already ordered a box of the acai one. Wish the had whole boxes of the one with cinnamon/apple as well, it was delicious. Good starter box to figure out your favorites :)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »