Excellent tea

Posted by LarisafromNorway on Dec 06, 2013

I've tried and i loved it. I would recommend this one for everyone who wants to get a glimps of tea and who doesn't like to drink one moring tea. Very strong smell and good taste. I will buy again for sure. If you find this review usefull, please click "yes" button :) Have a nice day :)

Posted by Reviewer1193698 on Nov 11, 2011

This is a wonderful way to get to taste many different teas! I liked all of the teas inside this box. There were two tea bags of each taste, so I used 9 myself and added the other 9 to a tea bag advent calendar I've made for my tea-loving mom.

Great gift idea

Posted by Reviewer1853408 on Sep 05, 2011

Interesting Assortment of high quality teas at a great price

Nice Assortment from a great company

Posted by Reviewer1832982 on Oct 25, 2011

Perfect sampler to get a feel for stashes quality teas.

Great way to quicky try all the super flavors!!

Posted by Reviewer1383258 on Mar 02, 2011

Loved them all. My favorite was the blueberry superfruits but I could not find the full size box on iherb. Maybe in the future they will add, hopefully. Better buy this quickly when it is in stock since it goes out of stock very fast due to it's popular.

Tasty!

Posted by Reviewer2065658 on Jun 22, 2012

I only don't like two flavors from nine. They are chamomile and licorice srice. Other flavors are very tasty for me. Tea has a rich and vibrant taste. Very tasty!

Packed with flavour

Posted by Reviewer2688267 on Jul 31, 2012

Great way of trying out new teas. I love all of them. Lots of flavour and color. I fill up my 1 litre jumbo-cup on one teabag, and there's still enough flavour.

good

Posted by Reviewer2779632 on Aug 03, 2012

I like these. But I had to add sugar, otherwise the tea wasnt that good. But whatever, I use sugar in my favourite tea aswell ;)

great selection

Posted by traceyh on Mar 06, 2012

good way to try lots of flavours and for variety :-)

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2840077 on Mar 23, 2012

A good variety and a good way to taste them all and buy next time the one you prefer.