Very flavourful and great for chilly evenings

Posted by Reviewer1458843 on Jan 31, 2014

This tea is really good, especially for such a great price as they have it here on iHerb.com. I highly recommend it if you don't like black teas (I don't) and you want a flavourful, vibrant taste for your winter evenings on the sofa watching movies. I also drink it a lot when I am feeling a bit under the weather. Again, a great tea!

Perfect herbal tea

Posted by HDumas on Feb 11, 2014

I have been really enjoying this tea. I have a tea bottle I drink with at work, and as a result I often over-steep my tea, and reuse the same bag over multiple refills. Some teas' flavor are overpowering in the first drink, and then quickly dissipate. Not this tea: it has a pleasant level of flavor at the beginning, and in later refills it maintains it's flavor--you can especially taste the ginger. I'll certainly get this tea again.

Good

Posted by 5685499307884403779 on Mar 02, 2014

还是囤货 貌似囤货太多啦 大家要hold住啊 乱买的后果就是库存太厉害了 买前请三思哦。

Stash tea

Posted by Reviewer2884369 on Apr 07, 2014

Very nice smell and flavour

Muy bueno

Posted by LaviniaWhateley on Apr 28, 2014

La infusión de jenjibre y limón favorita de las que hemos probado. Refrescante y con el toque de jenjibre picante, me encanta!

aids with digestion

Posted by Reviewer3222410 on Jan 24, 2015

Helps relieve indigestion ..good product

tasty

Posted by 5275546289875251765 on Apr 20, 2015

tasty and strong

really good

Posted by 4780664647085634552 on May 03, 2015

I didn't like ginger tee before i tried this one. It is perfect!

Delightful encounters

Posted by 5573644582029765737 on Aug 07, 2014

Stash Lemon Ginger tea: I have experimented with many other teas and found this, to he very best in soft, smooth and calming flavor. My sister in Puerto Rico feels likewise. Now, if I could only send her's direct!

Great for winter

Posted by 5018655888278919073 on Oct 06, 2014

In this tea you can taste the spiciness of Ginger, I love it. This is the tea that I drink when I feel I'm getting down with cold.