Naturally sweet!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I got this tea as a part of my PCOS treatment protocol. I use it in the first half of the menstrual cycle. Licorice protects the liver from harmful substances. This tea tastes very good and is naturally sweet. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Stash vs Yogi vs Frontier

Posted by 5052366787132261209 on Feb 02, 2013

Have tried all of these and Yogi and Frontier win. While flavor is a personal thing, I prefer Yogi and Frontier to Stash and my gf didn't like Stash. One of the biggest differences is that Yogi and Frontier go much further than Stash (you get more cups of flavor with 1 bag or an equivalent amount of loose tea (Frontier) than Stash). So while Yogi is a bit more expensive, it goes further. Frontier is the cheapest and may have the most pure licorice flavor (fewer added spices).

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Jan 15, 2011

good taste, good for reflux and digestion

Licorice Tea

Posted by Reviewer2430524 on Mar 11, 2011

Love the flovor and it is decaffenated so I can drink it before going to bed.

Licorice Tea

Posted by Reviewer1767928 on Jul 04, 2011

On the advise of My N.D. I am required to drink a min of 3 cups of licorice tea daily (gastrointestinal problems). I am not wanting to drink anything hot in warm weather but have found that room temp or chilled licorice tea without any other additives is very pleasant. IHerbs price is the best that I have found but it would be even better if the shipping expenses were reduced.

Five Stars at Least

Posted by Reviewer2121244 on Jan 19, 2012

Very good tasty tea,no sugar needed.Professional mixture and packaging.Let alone medical benefit.

not for me

Posted by tasuha on Jan 10, 2012

I like to drink a tea without sugar at all and this one is toooooooooo sweet for me. I can`t drink it at all! This tea will be good for people who like to drink sweet tea and who likes stevia.

I love licorice, but this tea tastes like cough syrup

Posted by CombinationEczema on Feb 05, 2014

I'm a big licorice fan, but this tea doesn't taste like licorice alone - more like a cheap cough syrup. I couldn't even drink one cup of it. Nothing but a waste of money...

A really interesting tea that is different and tasty

Posted by Reviewer1458843 on Feb 26, 2014

Excellent in all aspects (price, taste, quality, etc)

Great Licorice Spice Tea! Great Price Too!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015

I appreciate that this product is 100% natural. This unique nectar-like tea is one of our most popular blends. Licorice, a root sweeter than sugar cane, has been combined with cinnamon, orange peel, star anise, and sarsaparilla for this delicious herbal tea. The naturally sweet dessert-like qualities of Licorice Spice make it a perfect after dinner tea.